~7~

I'm so sick of you!

You're nothing but an annoying girlfriend who always cling on me!

I must've been really stupid for letting you enter my life!

I regret the day meeting you!

I don't ever want to see you again and I hope you live your life in hell!

Bit-

Suddenly, I was awaken by cold water on my face. I felt my whole body sweating and I was almost out of breath.

"Gwaenchanayo? Gosh, I was so scared of you Mayomi. I thought you were going to die." Andie took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"What happened?" I took a sip from the water she gave me.

"You had a nightmare, Mayomi. You were already screaming Jinyoung's name and kicking your feet under the blanket. Haven't you moved on from him?"

I took out a long breath and remembered the 'nightmare' I just had. She was right. It was Jinyoung who I just had dreamt about.

His blurry image came inside my head again. His face was full of disgust and hatred, as if he was looking at something too horrfying to look at; he was looking at me, my soul.

The words that came out from his mouth became buzzing sounds, it hurt my ears, especially my heart.

Maybe those were the reasons why he left me without saying any goodbyes.

"Are you alright now? It's 3:30 in the morning and we still have a lot to do later. Sleep well, okay? Don't forget to turn off the lamp." Andie left the room. Ahh.. she can be a mom sometimes.

I scratched my head and looked around at my surroundings. My eyes stopped at the blue-curtained vertical sliding doors. It was the way to the veranda and I thought that I could use some fresh air.

The view was so mesmerizing. I looked up at the sky in awe. I've never seen a scenery so capturing. The wind was also refreshing, kissing my sweaty skin as it blows. I've never imagined how Seoul could look like this. I mean, I've seen pictures of it, but being here makes it more beautiful.

I saw a billboard that has moving pictures and I squinted my eyes to look at it more clearly.

No way.

It was Jackson.

I think he was modeling for NBA because he was wearing clothes that have a basketball team's name sewed on it.

Jackson's silhouette appeared and he faded away. Just as I was going to turn around, I saw Junior.

I frowned at the sight of him. Why does he even remind me of him?

Junior... and Jinyoung, they look so alike, but they're different. Though it may sound crazy, when I first saw Junior, I thought I had seen Jinyoung's doppleganger, but maybe a much mature one.

But when I was around him yesterday, it felt like I was with my boyfriend, lost boyfriend that is.

I don't know where he is, or whatever he is doing right now.

But come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Junior 'is' Jinyoung.

That would just make the story more interesting. I could even imagine how it happened, how it could've happened. That someone like him from my past just suddenly disappeared and came appearing again after whole 8 years of waiting for him, only to find out that he's already a rising idol here in Korea.

Sounds like a drama, right?

---

"Here's your coffee." I took the mug from Andie's hand and thanked her. I sipped a bit, not wanting to sting my tongue with its hotness.

Her phone rang and she answered it. "Oh, leader?"

"Really? Yes... yes, leader. Thanks, we will." Right after she ended the call, she squealed and jumped around in the kitchen.

"What did he say?" I asked but she didn't respond and she continued being excited for whatever reason she has.

"Oh my gosh! Ahh Mayomi!" She screamed at me while knocking me back and forth by my shoulders.

"What? What is it?" Whatever it was, I'm sure it's going to be epic just by looking at her expression.

"JYP invited us to 2PM's concert!" Omo! Did I hear it right? We got invited to 2PM's concert? I'm not a K-Pop fan but hearing that I could go to a concert makes me want to be excited of it.

When I was in highschool, I never got to go to concerts because my parents worry about how many people will attend and if it would cause stampedes. They also worry about how far the place is or if there are many 'bad guys' nearby. (True story *sobs*)

"When? Where? How much are the tickets?" She slapped me on the shoulder and giggled.

"Didn't you hear me? I said we got INVITED to 2PM's concert! There's no need to pay for the tickets." She continued to make fun of my slow mind before we finally decided to go to JYPE building.

---

We just arrived at the front of the building when we saw a group of teenage girls screaming near the entrance. With no way to the building, we decided to call our leader to help us out. But being the 'wise' leader as what he says, he just told to find our way in.

Just when we were about to squeeze ourselves into the crowd, a hand made its way to my wrist and pulled me away from Andie.

I found myself running with a black-hoodied man. His back was familiar, but I don't know who he is. We suddenly stopped at an intersection when the traffic light went red. He finally turned around.

I was still.

No, I was dumbfounded.

I saw him.

I saw-

"Oppa?"