~10~

Concert day.

So this is what an arena looks like. It's my first time being here inside this huge stadium and what's better is that I'm going to be in the first row seats witnessing the performances by one of the popular idol groups here in Korea, 2PM!

"Mayomi-ssi, do you like it?" I turn to where the voice came from; JB.

"Ne, I love it." I chuckle.

"Someday, we will perform here too... someday." He smiles at me warmly.

I suddenly feel a pounding sensation in my chest. Why is my heart racing?

"Mayomi? Are you okay" He asks. I didn't realize that I was already holding onto my chest. I just nod then excuse myself to go to the restroom.

Oh wait, where is the restroom? Ugh, stupid Mayomi. Now I'm lost!

"Lost?" I turn around to see Nickhun from 2PM. Woah! He looks so cute in person!

"Thanks." He smiles at me. Did I just say that out loud? Eek. "Yes, you did." Why can't I shut my mouth?!

"Uh... do you know where the restroom is?"

"Just go to that left corner over there and you'll see the sign."

"Ah, gamsahamnida." I bow.

"Say, are you GOT7's new trainer?" He asks and I nod. I bid a goodbye and go to the restroom quickly.

Once I got in, I immediately enter a cubicle and sit on the toilet cover. Ugh, why are you so talkative, Mayomi? And you? Why were you beating so fast?

I hold onto my chest once again.

Wait, it's not like I lik- no. That can't be. I only have for Juni- no, that's worse! He's not even Jinyoung! Aish, what is wrong with me today?

"Mayomi, is that you?" I hear Andie outside and I quickly exit the cubicle.

"Who were you talking to?" Don't tell me I was talking out loud again. "No one. Kaja?"

We go out and hear the crowd already cheering for the group.

"Seems like it's going to be a wild night." She giggles and pulls me by the wrist and lead me to the first row seats.

The fans were all holding lightsticks and banners where the names of the members of 2PM were written. They were chanting and calling them their names with an 'oppa' at the end.

The concert starts with fireworks at both sides of the stage and they go out and reveal themselves.

It was a night filled with noise and laughter coming from the adoring fangirls and fanboys. There were also lucky fans who got into the stage and be with them. One of them was Andie who got a hug from her bias, Wooyoung.

At the end, the ones who won the meet and greet tickets formed their lines and got the chance to be with the whole 2PM and got a selca with them.

The whole stadium went crazy and too crowded. I can't even see Andie anymore.

"Excuse me. Excuse me." So this is what a stampede feels like.

"Mayomi!"

---

Where is she?

The fans are already going crazy and the guards are trying to calm them down. I should've not left her.

"Mayomi!" There she is. I see her making her way out from the crowd.

She sees me and waves at me. I go to her and help her out.