~5~

Another day has ended. It was tiring but sure was an exciting one.

I turned off the main light and switched on the lamp beside my bed. I read a book that was given by my late grandmother. She gave this three years ago but I still wasn't halfway through the middle of the book.

As I felt my eyes getting heavy, I put the book on my nightstand. I was going to lie down but then my phone rang. I received a text message from an unknown number.

Hey~ how's Korea?

I furrowed my eyebrows asking myself who it was.

Sorry to be rude, but who are you?

After a minute or so of waiting for a reply, I decided to rest as tomorrow was going to be another big day.

---

"Oh my gosh, Mayomi! Have you heard? We're going to practice with GOT7! Aah!" She squealed. Hmm, it's already past noon, I thought her fangirl mode's done?

"Well I haven't, and stop screaming. The people next door might get freaked out or something." I continued on preparing my sandwich.

"Hey, I think we're out of jams." I looked at her and was surprised by the look of her face.

"N-no jams, you say?" Oh god, she's getting creepier and creepier. Maybe this is one of her fangirl symptoms?

As soon as we went out from the local grocery, after buying 'jams' because she told me too, we went straight ahead for work.

"Oh, I forgot one thing, be right back!" She ran back to the store.

As I was waiting for her to come back, I went inside a drugstore to buy myself vitamins.

"Do you have these... oh okay, I'll take two boxes." The pharmacist went to look for the vitamins. I looked at my surroundings and I saw that there weren't many people but I saw one guy with a hoodie coughing beside me.

Boy, he must be really sick.

"Here are your vitamins." I took my tablets and paid her.

As I exited the store, I saw a small group of girls whispering to each other and looking inside the drugstore.

"There! In the black hoodie, doesn't he look like Mark oppa?"

"OMG, he does!"

I thought to myself whom the guy they were talking about, but then I remembered Andie might be waiting for me now.

I heard more screams so I glanced at them. I saw that the guy was surrounded by the girls and some muscular men in black. Then all of a sudden, he looked at my direction and he smiled at me.

I looked away and hurried off to my best friend.

As soon as I saw her, I hugged her from behind. She screamed for a bit but I covered her mouth. She literally thought that I was going to kidnap her or something.

When we got into the building, we went to the practice room and saw the girls. We also did what we did yesterday, and when the time passed by, it was time to say goodbye.

"Annyeong, seonsaengnim." They bid goodbye to us as we exited and went to the guests' room.

We were surprised as we saw JYP there.