~6~

"Jinyoung-ssi!" JB called him. "This is Andie and Mayomi, our new trainers."

I think I'm already sweating. What if he remembers me? Wait, will he even remember me? I mean, it's been 8 years, 8 freaking years, Mayomi!

"Annyeong, Andie-ssi and Mayomi-ssi." He smiled at us. Oh how I miss that smile so much.

"Junior! I thought you bought food?" Jackson frowned like a little kid.

Jackson then kept on whining when he didn't bring food and he started complaining to Junior. I smiled as I stared at them. They all looked so happy, they were like real brothers.

"I'm your mom!" Junior shouted and he put his hands beside his waists. Wait, his mom?

Andie came towards me and whispered something to my ear. She said that in their group, they were like a family. Junior was like the mom and JB was like the dad. They were the parents and they discipline them whenever they would do something 'inappropriate'.

"Stop that, we're making them uncomfortable." I didn't realize that JB's arm was already slung over my shoulders. I think I'm already blushing. No, stop it, Mayomi.

Thankfully, someone knocked on the door, it was Haejin. She told us that our leader was looking for us. We bid our goodbyes to the boys. I took a final look at Junior, and he was also looking at me. Maybe he recognizes me? I wish.

---

I entered my room, feeling exhausted especially because of the events that happened today.

I still can't forget how I saw him. But it can't be, Junior is Jinyoung?

If he is, then why didn't he know me? Why didn't he hug me or get surprised that I was in front of him? Well, that's too expecting of me.

Andie came out from the bathroom with a toothbrush inside her mouth.

"Someone's in another world." She said, spilling toothpaste bubbles on the floor.

"W-what?" I sat upright on my bed.

"What are you thinking about?" She continued.

"Nothing much. Just exhausted and you know, being new about all these changes and stuffs." I sighed.

"Are you thinking about him?" I looked at her in shock. How did she know I was thinking of him? Wait, does she even know who he is?

"Who's him? I'm not thinking about anyone... or anything." I stood up and went to the kitchen and she headed back to the bathroom.

Right after I poured water on my glass, she followed me inside.

"He looks like him, doesn't he?" I almost choked on what I heard. "Who looks like who?" I asked, getting nervous about what she was trying to say to me.

"JB-ssi! He looks like my future husband!" Phew, that was close. "Just kidding. Anyway, is it just me, or does Junior look like Jinyoung?" Uh-oh.

"When I first saw him in JJ Project, I felt like it was him. He also has the same name as him. But I think that's just ridiculous." She shrugged.

"Uh... yeah, it does." I trailed off. "Hmm, I wonder where Jinyoung is now? It was really weird when he cut off all his ties with us." I didn't say anything but I nodded.

It was already past ten when I got in my bed and laid for awhile. I wonder where is now? Is he okay? Is he eating well? Maybe I should be an actress and be in the Finding People program to look for him.

Well, wherever he is, I wish all the best for him.