~9~

Mayomi's POV

Andie and I just got out of JYP's office. He told us about 2PM's concert that will be happening tomorrow.

I'm currently walking my way to GOT7's practice room. Andie is already there, well what would you expect from a fangirl?

I feel my palms sweating. Why do I feel so nervous? Is it because I was with Junior this morning? But it's not like he's Jinyoung, right?

I enter the room and I see them with Andie, playing around like little kids.

"Noona!" Bambam runs over then hugs me. "Hey!"

"Yah! Don't hug her! She's mine!" Jackson pushes him away from me. Silly kids.

"Hey hyung, she might have a boyfriend." Youngjae shouts.

"Oh no, she doesn't have one." Andie winks at me.

"Jjinja? So you're single?" Bambam cuts in between me and Jackson.

"Kids, it's not the time for asking questions like that. Let's get ready now." JB tells them. Thanks JB, I owe you one.

They all get ready quickly. Well, Bambam and Jackson are still in front of me talking about my love life.

"We'll talk about this later, okay?" Jackson smiles at me when Bambam cuts in. "I'm single too, noona." He wriggles his brows.

They are then dragged by Junior and Mark by the ears and then they are now set to practice.

They really dance and sing well. Actually, they're better than most dancers I know back at home. Come to think of it, I'm sure they'll become more popular in the future, not just here in Korea, but also in the world.

"Guys, that was awesome!" Andie stands up from the floor and applauses.

"Aww, thanks noona." Yugyeom gasps for air.

"So Mimi, wait, can I call you that?" Jackson asks sitting beside me on the floor.

Mimi. That's what he used to call me.

"S-sure." I nod.

"Okay, Mimi! So who do you think was the best?" He asks again. I'd like to answer Jin- I mean Junior, but I'm too afraid. Wait, why am I afraid? It's not like he just looks like him, right? "Hmm..."

"Can you stop asking those questions. We all know the answer, and it's me!" JB suddenly shouts.

"That's a funny joke, hyung!" Bambam laughs which makes JB frown. "Oh yeah, let's go back. So about your love life?" Why is he so interested?

"Have you ever had one?" Jackson positions himself like a kid listening to a story.

"Ooh! That reminds me! She actually had one and he looks like Junior!" Why Andie, why?

"Really? He looks like hyung?" Yugyeom asks. Now everybody's joining in the conversation. Great. What's worst is that Junior even sat beside me.

"Yup! I think she still has pictures of him." Why won't she shut up?

Everybody turns to look at me. Grrr... I'm so going to staple her mouth later.

"I... I have no pictures of him anymore. Sorry."

"That's alright, because now we're going to take a selca together!" Bambam sticks out his phone and pushes Jackson beside me.

"That escalated quickly." Jackson says in English.

"Junior hyung! You're such a photobomber!" Bambam hits Junior on the shoulder.

I look at the photo and see Junior posing with a peace sign beside me. That's so ridiculous!

"Uhm... Mayomi-ssi, can I talk to you for a sec?" JB calls me and I quickly stand up leaving the boys and Andie.

JB's POV

Finally, some time for us. Wait, I'm not feeling really happy for this, right? We're just going to talk, that's all.

"So JYP told me about the concert tomorrow and he chose me to accompany you and Andie-ssi." I tell her.

"Oh sure, that'll be great." She smiles. Woah, her smile's so- what am I thinking? Stop JB, stop!

"Are you okay?" She asks. I didn't realize that both of my hands were hitting my head. "Uh... y-yeah." What's wrong with me today?

"Are you sure?"

"Yup! Never better!"

Damn, I could just see how stupid I'm smiling like an idiot in front of her.