CHAPTER 6

A/N: Whoa! What a busy day it's been. But I will try to update ASAP for my readers ^_^
Don't forget to vote and comment and follow!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

With my eyes on the floor I hesitantly walked to the office.

"May I come in, sir?"

"You may, Ms. Hills."

When I lifted my gaze from the floor and into the room, I saw that Mr. Harold was there, too. I wondered if he had said something to him.

"I am sure you know why you're here."

"Umm, no sorry, I don't.." I said confused.

"You have been absent for three days and have been performing poorly in all subjects especially biology. Now, Mr. Harold has suggested that you stay after school and get extra time from him as he'll be conducting a test tomorrow, so that y..."

"No, there's no need for that!" I said hastily interrupting principal Sanders.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... I can study in the nearby library as I mostly do.."

"Okay, but if you scored low marks in the test tomorrow, you will have to stay after school for extra classes. Is that clear Ms. Hills?

"Yes." All this time I couldn't ignore Mr. Harold who was staring at me in a strange and mocking manner. I quietly left the office and was on my way to my class when I turned to see Mr. Harold exiting the office and giving me a smirk. This act sent chills down my spine which made the hair on the back of my neck rise. Why did he do that?? I hurried to the classroom, went inside and sat down quietly at the back. My brows were knitted together and I just couldn't get that smirk out of my head. I was pulled back from my thoughts when the teacher told me to concentrate more as I had already lost fifteen minutes of the class. I tried to clear my mind by taking three deep breaths and tried to focus on my studies because I would never want to stay after school.

After school was over, I got out of the building and headed towards the library. I saw Olivia running towards me because I was walking fast which I thought was quite strange. Something was worrying me and didn't know what or why. When Olivia reached me she said while panting "what did he say?"

"What the hell is wrong with Mr. Harold! He complained about me to principal Sanders." I said angrily, completely ignoring Olivia's question.

"What? And what did Sanders say?"

"He told me that I have to stay after school if I don't perform good in tomorrow's test."

"What test?!" She said completely ignoring what I said. She was always that person who never paid attention to teachers and to whatever they were saying except for their lectures. "Biology test", I replied. "Thank God, you told me otherwise I'd have been staying with you tomorrow" she chuckled and I scowled at her.

"She you tomorrow, Sophie" she smiled and winked.

"See you, Olive." I returned a weak smile and started walking towards the library.