Chapter 10- Naughty!

Start from the beginning

"E-eh? Of course you could, my darling." Louis grins. "I never thought you'd ask that. " He added. I believe we are in different pages, basing from his smirk plastered upon his beautiful face.

I slap his arm lightly as my face scrunches. "Not like that. I am not going to strip naked." I clarified with a frown.

"Let's just finish eating to get this over with." Niall murmured before sipping his drink.

Fortunately, everyone agreed. The day is still long enough for us to catch up or just watch them plain banter. I thought the breakfast would be a peaceful time for the three of us now when Louis' elbow bumped into my last spoonful of pudding. I regret the second it fell to my chest down my thighs, leaving pieces of it on my body. I am not doing it on purpose, I swear. Even if I would, it'll only be in front of Louis.

"Mpff." I squeaked, shifting a little as I place my spoon down to my plate.

"You're always a messy eater, baby," Louis snickered, pulling me up so we would be hip to him. I looked down shyly, feeling Niall's gaze linger at us as well.

"I can fix myself." I mumble, but I still let him hold me up, nevertheless.

"It wouldn't be that fun." Louis whispered from my ear before letting me tilt my head to face him. I could only imagine the evident surprise look on my face before he sends a wink to my direction, exciting me and all that.

"Excuse us for a second, Horan." Louis was quick to take his gaze away from me before he mocked Niall. I would've say a thing or two, but he already dragged me along to who knows where. This would've been so obvious to Niall and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about it. How am I to face him after this? The things that happen here really escalates quickly.

"What would we do? I could clean myself up. I'm not a toddler anymore." I tried to say, but he just shrugged me off.

"We'll clean my tease little stepsister." Louis smiles down at me before lubricating his lips. I could only swallow the forming lump in my throat. I must admit that looks so hot. Could I ask him to do it again? Will I be able to survive watching him lick his lips for the second time around? I don't understand why I suddenly find it alluring when all human beings could actually do that.

It was a silence from me as I was once again conflicted with my own damn mind. So, it's only natural for him to take the conversation again... if this is even a conversation I could have. "You look delicious in that lingerie. I bet that pudding stand no chance." Louis commented. Okay, I know being the idiot that I am would have to keep repeating those very words in my mind before it sinks in, but before I could even do a single replay, Louis already pushed me against the wall, shutting his bedroom close and locking it.

Isn't this the situation I was refraining all this time? What happened to me? Two days had passed and... I'm now okay with it? Is that even possible, Leticia? Maybe I just really have to search for myself in depths and then admit that I like doing things like this... or maybe I like my stepbrother this way? No... it's too soon to say. I need more time to come into conclusion. It's not like whichever choices wouldn't lead me to doom.

"I'll tell mum that." I said playfully, hoping it'll help me loosen up a bit.

"Mhmm and I might tell mum how you waste her pudding, so I could lick you off like a bad girl you are." Louis uttered, pressing his body to mine. "Wouldn't want that do we?" He added with his thick accent, brushing his lips to my neck. Consent, that's why this endeavor feels different. I gave Louis' my consent two days ago. I smile to myself at sudden realization before I slowly place my hands over his shoulders.

"P-please don't, big brother." I squirm, playing along with him. This seems to be going intense, but I could only hope Louis would go gentle with me.