Transformation

"My eye has been inchin' for a while!" Jack said as he looked in the mirror noticing the infected red eye."It's been gettin' worse!" He said, and it was strange, he had bought bottles upon bottles of eyedrops, he even went to the doctor but the doctor couldn't find anything wrong. They brushed it off as something that was bound to happen with the amount of eye strain due to playing a lot of video games. It was only one eye that's bothering jack and the other eye has been completely normal but Jack didn't think much about that eye. He was starting to worry is it something bad? Jack thought.

Jack found himself constantly worrying about his eye. His comments flooded with comments asking what was wrong with his eye. Fans would dm asking if everything was okay. Not wanting to worry his fans 

It's just something that us gamers get from playing too much games! Thank you for worrying, it means a lot <3

That was the usual excuse Jack would give.

Jack's personality also changed, he's been cursing more than usual and he's been acting very rude, he found himself getting more angry a lot easier. This is nothing like me. Everyone seemed to noticed except Mark. Jack would've thought that mark would've been the first one to say something given the fact that mark is jack's best friend and how often they text and FaceTime.

But Mark was too busy to realize since he had his own problems his eyes became more bloodshot. His normal warm brown eyes had seemed more dull, less lifelike  and he's also been acting totally different just as jack and everyone kept a distance. Except Jack. Deep down Mark was terrified that Mark would push Jack away with his hostile personality. 

That night.
Jack was fast asleep And while he was sleeping, his eye become totally changed. His sclera was black, his iris had changed to a sort of neon green color, it almost didn't look real. His pupil had stayed normal. Jack had his 10 cm ear earrings had come back miraculously. His other eye became pitch black, the virus had completely taken over and had infected his body and brain. Jack was merely a body for the virus to host, who knows what the virus would make jack do.. His alter ego Antisepticeye was just a dumb halloween thing that jack did a couple of times to make his videos a little more interesting. Jack didn't actually think that it was real. 

Could antisepticeye be real?..

While Mark was sleeping his eyes became black with red pupil and his hair became black once more. They seemed like cool contact lenses that you could buy at a halloween spirit store. But this was completely real. Other than that his appearance didn't change, thank god but his personality changed a lot. He was a complete asshole. He had no filter and said anything on his mind, he didn't care if what he said hurt anyone. He only thought about himself, that's the only person mark even cared about. Himself. Totally unlike mark. Mark before was such a sweet person and would never say anything to hurt anyone, he would always put other people before himself, he was a kind soul and that is how he got his following in the first place. No one wanted to talk to him and his fans started watching him less and less. The only person who would still love him would be Jack. Maybe that might change. This isn't Markiplier this is the new and Approve Darkiplier. 

And he was about to raise hell.