"You really knew a lot about me without even talking to me, huh?" He smirked, I shrugged. I missed his cocky attitude.

"What can I say. I...had the biggest crush on you." I spoke, the word 'had' came out more as a question. Jaebum nodded and sighed.

"Are you gonna leave him?"

"No, but..." I looked down at my feet, "I have something to find out about him. And I need your help." I looked at Jaebum, my confidence rising. He looked at me with curiosity.

"Last night...I found Mark's phone. And his lockscreen was still Reyna. And it looked pretty recent." I shifted uncomfortable from this discussion. Jaebum flinched hearing the name of the girl who broke his heart.

"I need you to help find out more about this." I brushed my thumb against his bruised hand, I was a bit sad. His hand was really hurt.

"O-okay." He stuttered, a small smile creeping on his lips. I smiled back.

"Now we're going to the nurse to fix your hand up." I gently grabbed it and leaded him to the nurses office.

Everything went in slow motion when I was with Jaebum, but everything felt fast with Mark. I didn't know which I liked. I hope this isn't bad of me to be so intertwined with my feelings with two boys. I don't want to be considered a girl whose out with a lot of boys.

I sighed, the feeling of holding Jaebum's hand was indescribably confusing. My heart beat was off and fast but I felt uneasy.

When we made it into the nurses office, the nurse immediately took Jaebum and fixed up his hand.

"How did this happen?" She questioned him. He looked at me.

"Something stupid that I shouldn't have done." He frowned a bit, I felt my stomach tingle.

"Well don't be doing crazy things. It's pretty bad." The nurse informed, Jaebum nodded and bowed.

"Kahmsamnida." He said before grabbing me and leaving the office.

"Jaebum be careful your hand." I exclaimed.

"It's fine, it's not like it's broken." He smiled at me, my face felt warm. I looked away.

"So how exactly do we find out about this Mark and Reyna thing?" Jaebum stopped walking before we both entered the cafeteria.

"I don't know. Do you know what school she goes too? They wore the same school outfit." I asked, Jaebum shook his head.

"No, but I do know some of her friends who might." Jaebum rubbed his bandaged hand gently, I nodded and smiled.

"Ask them? They probably have a crush on you anyways...the entire school does." I felt my heart sink a little, remembering the little rumor which is the reason why we became so distant.

"Hana." I felt Jaebum's other hand caress my cheek, I froze and I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato now.

"Have some trust in me okay? Be careful around him." He gave me a sad smile, I nodded and smiled back.

"Going to the restroom?" Jackson appeared out of no where, a big smile on his face. I choked and hopped away from Jaebum. Jaebum looked at his friend with a scowl.