Part 17 - 48 hours

Struggling to keep her eyes open with fear of what may happen to her, Stevie had no strength left to fight, though they left her alone now completely. It was just that she had to pee, eat, needed her medication, and was in a great amount of pain; she's been in that chair for 48 hours.

"Please..." barely able to open her mouth from the dryness. "I need food, water...please..." head falling limp. "I'm an old woman here!"

The four men were eating some sort of carry out, Stevie not knowing what it was, but she wanted it. If she didn't have food soon, she feared the worst, and luckily the man in charge brought over his plate. "I may be cruel at heart but won't let you go hungry," stacking some meat on his fork to place in front of her mouth, Stevie salivated for it as she took it with her teeth, making little moaning sounds. "You really are hungry, huh?" giving her some more as he then brought the plate back to the table, bringing his can of beer towards her, pressing it to her lips as she dipped her head back to receive it.

"Thank you...Thank you..." breathing heavily, feeling more alive again. "Can I use a bathroom...? I have to go."

"There is no working bathroom here, lady," drinking the rest of the beer in front of her.

"I don't care, I have to go!"

"Just let her go, man, not like she's going anywhere," piped up another man.

"Dammit," the man in charge said under his breath, "...alright," taking a knife out of his pocket to untie her. "If you just as much attempt to make a run for it," sliding the knife across her neck, "...you're done for; got it?" while she shook her head, letting out a sigh and whimper as her arms fell free. He helped her stand and took her outside to the brush, turning his back as she crouched down in to the bushes.

"Where are you from?" asked Stevie, looking at the man, trying to muffle the sounds of her urinating.

"Is this what you learned to ask your kidnappers if this ever happened to you?" scoffing.

"It's just a question..." pulling her panties back up as she then stumbled, catching herself as he took her by the arm again.

He brought her back in to the house, making her sit on the chair, grabbing for the ropes as she hung her head. Her wrists were burning and cut, not wanting to have those put around her again. "Well come on," the man ordered, "...give me your hands."

"Can't you just stop this now?  Can you just let me go?  I don't care if I have to walk back, I just want to go home."

"Sorry, no can do," taking her hands from her as she screeched, having them tied behind her back again.

"Why can't you just let me sit here with out tying my wrists? Do you really think I'm that strong?"

"That's something we're not willing to risk. You'd be amazed what some women we've done this to before have done," ruffling her hair as she shunned him, not that he was doing it to be friendly anyway.

"Have you heard from Lindsey?" eyes watering as she spoke of him, needing him.

"Nope," lying to her as she broke down in to sobs, wanting to know why it was taking him so long! "Maybe he just doesn't care about you the way you think," shrugging as he went back to the other men at the table.

"You're lying..." Stevie said boldly, "...he's probably been calling and texting my phone non stop. He won't sleep or eat, I know him."

"Your phone died hours ago," giving her attitude.

Slumping back in to the chair, which was already hard enough as it was, Stevie bit back her tears but what was the use? She cried anyway.

***