Part 10 - A very happy Father's day

This will be one of my more explicit chapters...

Being that it was Father's day, Lindsey was ecstatic! He had plans to spend the weekend with his children, excited with being able to catch up with them; he hasn't seen them in weeks - not to mention, Stevie, hasn't had time with them either!  It was sad that they could barely see them with how Kristen was so vigilant. Though she was fine with Lindsey being with Stevie, knowing for a fact that he would go to her straight away, Kristen wanted to still keep the children away.

"How do I look?" asked Stevie, Lindsey having helped comb her hair over to the side so it wouldn't show her scar, braiding it once more. She slipped on her usual pair of black leggings with a flowy black blouse, Lindsey chuckling to himself as he took her by the face.

"Baby, you look perfect. Always," he kissed her on the lips as she closed her eyes to bask in it, hugging him around the middle.

"I have some plans for you...you know, later, when the kids are gone," giving a wink as he pinched her bottom. Roger had been known for that and Lindsey watched as the smile faded from her face.

"Stevie...?" touching the crook of her neck with the back of his hand.

"It's okay," holding his wrist, "...Roger did that almost every five minutes."

Sighing, he held her tighter. "I'm sorry, honey, I absolutely forgot - he is nothing to me!  I forgot all about him."

"I wish it was that easy for me," biting her lip, feeling hurt all over again.

"Hey," running his hands up and down her back, "...he got what he deserved and he'll never touch you again."

"Are you my bodyguard?" slipping her hands up the front of his shirt.

"You've got that right," kissing her again as the doorbell rang, William having the code to Stevie's gate. "Ah, that must be them now!" inquired Lindsey as he took Stevie by the hand, assisting her down the staircase and to the front door; she was walking quite well lately. "How are my...?" he stopped after he opened the door, just seeing Will. "Uh, where are your sisters?" Lindsey asked as he stepped out on to the front porch.

"Yeah, uh, mom wouldn't let them come," answered Will as Lindsey's eyes fell, a piercing pain shooting through his heart. That bitch, he thought. "I'm sorry, dad, they wanted to! I made them promise to Snap chat with you later."

"What? You mean, she actually refused to let your sisters see me ON  Father's day?" hands on his hips.

"Well, I'm here," shrugging.

"I know," Lindsey taking Will in to his arms, "...I'm so glad that you are, too, I've missed you so much," giving his back a pat.

"You, too, dad," giving a slight smile, feeling the emotions from his father.

Stevie's heart had broke as she saw Lindsey's face fall over the fact only one of his children were there, her welcoming William back in to her home as she told him to pick any guest room he desired. He jogged up the stairs to place down his luggage and then Stevie turned to face Lindsey. "Oh, baby," taking him in to her arms, "...I'm so sorry, she has no right to keep them from you," smoothing down his shirt collar and kissing him. "I know you are hurt."

"Yeah, well, what do you expect from a bitch?" closing the front door as he tried to force himself in to a better mood. "I don't know what it is about her, it's not as if I'm the one that had the affair! I should be keeping them away from her but I couldn't do that since half of them are her!"

"Just try to be cool for your son, he didn't have to come with out them, but he did," grasping Lindsey's hand. "We'll still have a good time, okay?"