Part 11 - I thought it was over

Eyes filled with sleep, Lindsey turned as he faced the naked back of his lover, Stevie laying on her chest as the curve of her hip was pronounced, the tip of his index finger trailing the middle of her spine. He inched closer to smell her, laying himself against her as his palm slid against her hip, moving down to the curve of her butt to grip it in his hand. Lindsey could stare at her all day, she was that beautiful to him, smiling at everything she'd done for him last night. "I love you," whispering in her ear to run his fingers down her bare arm, lacing his fingers with hers. She was awake?

"I love you, too," Stevie whispered back as she turned her head to look up at him, lifting an arm to wrap around his neck. She pulled him near by the back of the head, kissing him deeply on the mouth. "How are you feeling?"

Holding her exposed breast, he gave it an appreciative squeeze, grinning like a little boy as he gave her another kiss. "Brand new," answering her question as she turned fully around to face him, his hand once more taking her hip to pull her closer. "Thank you so much for proving me wrong...again," with a slight chuckle, rubbing his nose against her face.

"There were more plans I had in mind if last night wouldn't have worked but I'm so glad that it did..." rubbing her nose against his face in return, playing with the curls on his head.

"I just want to stay in bed with you all day," laying Stevie on her back as he hovered above her, pinning her hands against the pillows as he kissed down her neck. She responded by wrapping her legs up around him, pulling him closer, feeling his tongue taste the base of her neck. "Would you let me?" biting the side of her right breast.

"Only a crazy woman would say, no," already heavily breathing as she could feel him against her, moving her hips up with a thrust.

Lindsey let go of her hands, taking her hips as he swirled his tongue around her navel, watching goosebumps appear while he made his way down South. Her smell was of last night, the musky sweat of their sex, turning him on like a Lion, opening her with his fingers as he began tasting the protruding bud. Stevie moaned with the swivel of her hips, arching her back as two of his fingers circled her opening, curling the tips to enter the slippery crevice. "Oh, angel," biting his lip to slide his fingers fully up inside, feeling her clench around them as she cried out in pleasure.

Already hard, proud to see his member responding properly, he didn't want to wait till after her first orgasm - no, Lindsey had to have her now!

"Lindsey!"  Stevie screamed, the penetration of his erection filling her with out warning. He was lucky that she was wet enough, his actions could have hurt her, digging her nails in to his shoulders as he thrusted generously. "I've created a monster," joking with a toss of her head, moaning again with the close of her eyes.

"You know Frankenstein needs a wife," wrapping his arms around her back to pull her to his chest. "You brought me to life, baby," sitting back so she could straddle.

A ring of the door had them freezing, Stevie laying her forehead to his with a sigh. "Just let Karen get it."

"Baby, Karen is with her father; remember?" reminded Lindsey with his hands on her back.

"Then whoever they are, they can wait," said Stevie as she started moving her hips again, Lindsey forgetting about the door as well until they began pestering again. "What the fvck do they want?!" Stevie gritted her teeth, she was so close!

"Just let me check, okay, baby?" Lindsey took Stevie by the face, laying her down on to the bed.

"With that hard on?" eyeing it as he once again felt proud, shrugging.