Part 15 - Erotic paradise (Mature adult theme)

"Lindsey, you look like Quasimoto walking like that!" heading down the dock to the beach house, all of Stevie's bags in hand.

"Thanks... thanks a lot, baby," holding the door open for her as she couldn't help but laugh under her breath. Lindsey was the one that wanted these tattoos and now he could barely stand his!

"What I find funny is that I'm  the one that didn't want the damn tattoo in the first place, now I like it and you don't."

"I didn't say that I didn't like it," grabbing some ice from the freezer, "...I just didn't think it'd hurt this much."

"Well, look at those tiny little legs! You are supposed to put a tattoo on the part of your body with the most flesh! Then again, you don't have any," one hand on her hip as she laughed again.

"I'm going to bite my tongue on this one, dear."

"Ah," waving her finger at him, "...hiding a thought, are we?"

"Maybe just a little bit."

"Care to let me in on your thoughts?" walking towards him.

"I... I think I want my balls."

"Oh," cocking her head, "...it's that bad to share?"

"Well, honey, you should have just got the tattoo on your ass if you're speaking of parts with the most flesh."

Stevie's eyes grew wide as he took a step backwards, expecting an argument, only to find her continuing her laughter.

"You...You don't want to sodomize me or something?"

She shook her head, "No, but that was quite bold," pointing at him. "Plus," walking closer, "...you've made me the luckiest woman in the world."

"I did...?" smiling, welcoming her arms around his neck.

"You did," kissing his lips, "...and for that I am thankful so if you think I have a big ass, well, you must love it."

Lindsey shrugged, "I do," nodding. "I happen to like it a lot actually; nice, big, round, plump - ow!" rubbing his nipple as she pinched it.

"Now you're trying too hard!"

"Yeah, to be up inside it," covering his mouth with a hand as he chuckled.

"Ohhh...I don't think so! If you're still in to weird kinky sh1t at your age, well, you're with the wrong woman then."

"I happen to remember a time -"

Holding up a hand, she refused to let him go further. "Lindsey, we stop this conversation now."

"But -"

"Now!"

"Sheesh! Compliment your ass and I get burnt."

"I'm getting ready for the Luau now, Lindsey," waving her hand up in the air as she walked off.

"She'd never let me eat her ass anyway," speaking to himself.

"I heard that!"

"I love you, dear!"

***

The sound of drums filled the air, women in grass skirts and coconut bras, men dancing with fire; it enthused Stevie, watching as they all moved in sync. She'd done her share of Hula dancing and boy did she have the body to do it back then!  "Oh, Lindsey, aren't they gorgeous?" leaning in to his left arm, wrapping hers around him while they watched from afar.

He nodded, "Yes, that is a talent for sure."

"Do you think you could ever eat fire?"

Lindsey snickered, "Honey, I eat you all the time."