Chapter 23

After Hanna drops me off, I head straight to my room. Even though I told my mother I slept fine, the couch was springy and hard to sleep on. All I want to do is sleep...forever. As I approach my door, Jax comes out of nowhere and hugs me from behind. I let out a little gasp, but it subsides when I see that it’s Jax.

“Hey babe. I missed you.”

“I missed you too, but I was only gone for a couple of hours.” I laugh.

“I know, but I need you.” he admits.

He slowly brings his lips to mine. The kiss is soft and gentle, the best kind of kiss there is. I mold my mouth against his, and it feels like I’m lost in forever. He always makes me feel like there is no better moment. Each time he makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world, and I know that I never want to lose this feeling.

He breaks the kiss, by kissing me softly on the nose.

“I love you.” he says.

‘I love you.” I reply.

We stand there just repeating those three words over and over again. Our foreheads meet, and he brushes the hair out of my face gently.

“You’re perfect.” he announces.

“I wish.” I tell him, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

He shake his head, “I wish you knew how perfect you are. I really do.”

I just nod my head, and kiss him on the cheek.

We walk into my room, and sit down on the bed. He takes my hand, looking me in the eyes.

“What?” I ask bushing at his intense stare.

“You know you can be completely honest with me, I won’t ever judge you.” he says seriously.

“Yeah, why?” I ask him a little bit scared of this random moment.

‘I just want you to know. That’s all.” he says kissing my cheek. His intense stare instantly becomes a soft smile.

“I know, and I’ll always be honest with you.” I lie, which is ironic.

He smiles and I do my best to return it with a genuine one. And from the look on his face, he looks content with my actions.

“So do you want to do anything today?” he ask me.

“No, I’m really tired. My m-,” I pause before I say something that can change everything, “I mean Hanna’s floor in her bedroom were really hard.” I tell him.

For a quick moment I freak out over the fact I nearly gave everything away, but I calm down and suggest we just relax for the day.

He agrees, and snuggles into me. We lay there just talking. Talking about anything and everything. This is one of the times that you wish you had when you are single. But lucky me, I’ve found a guy that will listen to me talk about the most pointless things.

“Do you prefer a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a ham and cheese?” I randomly ask him.

He laughs, “Um I like PB&J.”

“Really? I like ham and cheese, because you can add lettuce and tomatoes and it still taste okay.’ I state.

“Well you can add, strawberries or bananas to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it’ll still taste good.” he replies.

“I guess so. But ham and cheese is still better.” I argue.

“If you say so, but there is one thing better than ham and cheese sandwiches.” he tells me.

“What?”

“This.” he says, leaning into me.

Our lips brush each other before connecting. I can feel my body awaken at his touch. He brings his hand up to touch my cheek, and the other holds my waist. the kiss is passionate but it isn’t rough. He knows just how to kiss me, and I love it. My hands caress his face, and he slowly presses his body against mine. Once again he makes me feel so special, and I realize he is the only person that can make me feel this way.

I break the kiss to get some air, I look down because I know I’m blushing. I can hear his small chuckle and I can’t help but laugh too. We laugh with our bodies pushed together and our lips only centimeters away from each other. He slowly starts to sing “Kiss Me” by the wonderful Ed Sheeran.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

His soft but raspy voice sings to me

And your heart’s against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I’m falling for your eyes, but the don’t know me yet

And with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now

Then I join him…

Kiss me like you want to be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

falling love

We’re falling in love

Our voices flow perfectly together, and the song ends with my lips united with Jax’s. I feel like I’m on top of the world, with the man I love.

“I love you so much.” I tell him.

“I love you, I love you, I love you.” he replies.

Our kiss breaks, and we stare into each other’s eyes. His are glowing and seem to be full of life. I smile at this and let my body relax. I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes. And just like that I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Two uploads in one day! Can I get a hell yeah!I know this is a short chapter, but I couldn’t help it. I had this sudden thought to have a chapter about Jax and Liz. I hope you thought this is as cute as I think it is. Oh and thank you so much  for getting me to almost 600 reads. I only need 8 more. Thanks so much.

WE LOVE YOU!!! xx Reagan and Meagan