Chapter 11

We're very sorry for not uploading lately!!! We've been busy, but we're getting back to it. Promise. Anyways, here's Chapter 11, hope y'all enjoy it! :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day goes by and before I know it, it’s 3 o'clock. I go to my locker and head to the library. I look around and don’t see Jax anywhere. If he stands me up… I swear. I look around and even ask the librarian but she has no idea who he is. I sit down in frustration in a chair. I take out my homework and start on science.

30 minutes go by, then 45, and then a whole hour goes by. Where was he? I huff air from my cheeks. He actually stood me up. I look around one last time before I decide to leave. I don’t see him and get up to go see if his car is still in the parking lot. I make the turn to go to the main door of the school, but right before I make the turn I see Lily and Jax making out. She is pushed up against a locker and he is rubbing his hands all over her body. I have no idea what to do. He stood me up...for her.

I run out of the building, slightly knocking Jax in the back with my backpack. I can’t believe he would do this. I will not cry, I tell myself. I will not and cannot cry over this. I do not like him!

I run out the doors and hear Jax calling me, but I still run. I start running home, hoping that he will give up soon...but he doesn’t. His long legs speed up to me and steps in front of me. He stops me and looks into my eyes.

I can’t look at him though, he made me feel so small and unimportant. I just need an explanation.

He tilts my head up, but I jerk my face away. I can’t stand it. He still smells like her cheap fruity perfume.

“Liz, I’m sorry.” he says. But I don’t say anything.

“Can you please say something?” He pleads.

I stay still. I have no idea what to say. I am not going to tell him what he wants to hear. I am not going to tell him I like him, that he actually hurt me. I just can’t.

“Look, what I did was wrong. She came up to me when I was headed to the library. Things got a little carried away. I never meant to hurt you.” He says with sincerity in his voice.

“That’s not the point, Jax! I waited there for an hour, while you were sucking little Miss Slutty’s face!” I scream, frustrated with him, and myself.

He remains silent for a few moments, not meeting my eyes, before lifting his face and says “I’m sorry.”

I sigh, not wanting to yell anymore.

“Okay, I just need to know… do you really like me?” I ask him, looking into his eyes, waiting for an answer.

“Does this answer your question?” he asks me.

He suddenly crashes his lips onto mine. It feels like everything in my body just melts away. His lips pulls me into a trance. I try not to kiss back, but I can’t help myself. Our lips move in sync with each other. The kiss seems to last forever. The sweet and soft feel of his lips is the best thing I have ever felt. Now there is no denying it… I like him.

I break apart from him before things get too heated. He looks deep into my eyes. The blue in his turning from a deep blue to a little lighter shade. I could not help but stare at them. Even though we were standing on the side of the road, I felt like I was someplace magical, as corny as that sounds.

“Are we better now?” he asks me.

I nod and he takes my hand. At first I am a little hesitant, but I let him intertwine his fingers with mine and we walk back to the school.