Chapter 18

I have no words to describe how it feels to be Jax’s official girlfriend. Every touch, every kiss, every hug, has a new meaning. Everything just seems more important, and I find myself thinking about his lips crashing into mine a lot mor

The whispers at school have calmed down ever since the entire school found out about a student-teacher relationship. Even though that isn’t the greatest thing to happen at school, I still feel relieved to know that my relationship with Jax isn’t that all anyone talks about.

The time I spend with Jax seems to go by quickly, and before I know it’s already Saturday morning. I have been sleeping in Jax’s room ever since that night he sang me to sleep. The way he softly sang the song in my ear, and the way his arms felt around my small body. It just doesn’t feel the same anymore, when I try to sleep in my own bed.

I wake up, feeling Jax’s strong arms wrapped around my body. I lay there, feeling his chest rise and fall to his steady breaths, and just enjoy the moment.  I stare at the clock on the nightstand, to see that it’s 2:00 in the afternoon. I turn my body to look over at Jax, his eyelashes fall over his eyes, and his hair is somehow perfectly messed up. I can’t help but stare at him. He is just so...sexy. He sleeps shirtless, which makes me only want him more, but I’ll keep that thought to myself.

“Jax, wakey wakey.” I say.

He groans, but still manages to utter his beautiful blue eyes open, “ Good morning.” he says.

“Good morning.” I smile.

“Did you dream of me?” he asks, the huskiness of his morning voice only makes him hotter.

“Maybe,” I tell him.

“Don’t worry. I already know the truth, and to be honest, I dreamt about you too.” he says, kissing my forehead.

I blush at his words, and cast a huge smile over my face. He steps out of bed, and his body is just magical. His is tall and lean, but the visible muscles that show on his stomach and arms make me take a second glance at him. His long pajama pants fall to his lower back and right before that V- line, that makes every guy look hotter (girls, you know what I’m talking about). He pulls a shirt over his head, much to my dismay, and walks over to his en suite bathroom. He steps out again with a toothbrush suds all over his mouth, “Hey, do you want to go somewhere today?” he ask.

“Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go?” I ask.

“It’s a surprise.” he says, I let out a groan, wanting to know where we are going.

I step out of the bed, and walk over to the restroom, “Babe, you can tell me where we are going. Please.” I say holding out the please.

“Nope, and those puppy dog faces, won’t work on me.” he says, walking out the bathroom kissing my cheek. I know that I’m not going to win this battle, so I leave out the room and get dressed.

I take a quick shower, apply the usual makeup, throw on some clothes. It all takes about 15 minutes, I’m not that big on appearance, as long as I’m comfortable, I’m fine. I walk out my room, and once again head over to Jax’s room. I knock, not wanting to walk in on him naked, or did I? Anyways, he says the I can come in, but what I’m seeing is making my hormones rage.

He has a white  towel wrapped around his waist. His body glistens from the shower water, and his hair is hanging over his eyes. My eyes rake over his body, and I know that I’m looking at him like a piece of meat. The only thing that made this sight better, was knowing that this piece of meat was mine, and I definitely not sharing.

“You look good.” he smiles at me.

“Yeah, you too.” I blurt out, my hand covers my mouth, realizing how stupid that sounded.