"Hey, are you still mad?", He asked.

"May be", I said with closed eyes.

"Why don't you forgive me? I've told you the reason already", he said.

"Make me", I said.

"Okie, I know how to win your forgiveness, I've prepared a surprise for you and you'll love it", he said .

He was speaking and I was listening him with my eyes closed. I really loved his voice, it makes me more sleepy. I wanted him to speak and speak, I always listen Radio at night as their RJ's super sexy voice makes me sleepy, this is what kristein is doing right now.

I was paying no attention to what was he saying, I was already half sleep!!

"Are you okay with that?", He asked and then stopped talking.

"Yeah, fine", I said disturbed by his pause and then I placed my mobile away from my ears and dozed off. I don't even know what he was asking for!!

After what seems like eternity I finally  got up and get out of my bed and stretched my body. It's already two in afternoon.

Yes I'm a human version of polar bear !!

I went to my bathroom and get ready in a loose floral crop top and a blue shorts, reaching my knees.

I came downstairs and saw no one. I asked Nancy and she told me everyone is out for some reason.

Wow, did they really brought me here to die out of boredom?

I have my breakfast in silence and then went to my room back. I called everyone one by one and nerve of them, they cut my calls.

Huffing I dialled Aaliya's number but her P.A. picked it and said she is in shoot.

What the heck is this? Everyone is busy!!

I dialled Dan's number, as he only can lift my spoiled mood. He picked up after few rings,

"Hey shan", he said.

"Hi, wassup?", I asked.

"Nothing much, just going to attend an important meeting, you say?", He asked.

"Ain't you busy?", I asked.

"I'm, why?", He replied.

"Then why did you picked up my call? I disturbed you, I'm sorry", I said raising my eyebrows.

"It's all about priorities you see, and you're important than my meeting", he said and I smiled.

He is the super sweet guy, get that!! I replied to my stupid heart.

We'll see!! It said.

"That's so sweet of you Dan but it's okay, you go and attend your meeting, I'll catch you later", I said.

"Okie, I'll call you back. Bye", he said and then hung up.

Now what to do?

I again plonked on my bed and started watching some videos on YouTube to kill the time, but soon a message popped on my mobile screen, from kris.

"Hey, sleepy head", he said.

"I'm awake now", I replied.

Fake Love Story (Under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें