Honesty

I woke up the next day and look to my left. Dean wasn't there. I panicked I looked at my phone and I had a bunch of missed calls and texts from Seth. I didn't bother to look at them all I was thinking was where did Dean go? Did he get what he wanted from me and just leave? I got dressed and walked to the kitchen in passing I saw Anna on the couch eating cereal.

"Hey baby your awake?" I went and sat next to her and brushed her hair back with my fingers.

"Yeah guess what?!" she looked up at me and I smiled.

"What baby?"

"Daddy's here too" she said smiling

I smiled back breathing a sigh of relief.

"Oh really? Where?" I looked around the room and didn't see him

"He went to get coffee. He said not to wake you and I didn't I did good didn't I mommy?"

I kissed her forehead.

"Yes hunny you did!"

"Good cause I really wanted to wake you up" she giggled

"Daddy said you were sleepy so I got my own breakfast!"

"Stop growing kid. Your getting too big too quickly" I smiled

I tickled her and she laughed and tossed herself around the couch. The doorbell went off.

"Wait here okay?" I said to her and she nodded

I went over to the door and opened it. Seth was standing in front of me. He was wearing a baseball cap covering his messy hair. His eyes had bags under them and were bloodshot. I could tell he didn't sleep much.

I stepped outside and shut the door. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked

He looked at me shocked.

"Um because your my wife." he said dumbfounded

"Oh am i? So what happened to your so called house shows." I used air quotations

He rolled his eyes.

"Okay Heather your right there wasn't any house houses."

"Well no shit" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Well, I wasn't out cheating on you if that's what your thinking."

"Really..... Because your track record says otherwise."

Seth sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Look. I know I haven't been perfect in the past but I thought that we were going to forget all that and start fresh"

"Yes. We did. So why start out our marriage by lying to me?" I raised my eyebrow

"Because he came to see me." I little short older Hispanic woman came over by us and stood next to Seth.

"Mom I told you wait in the car!"

"Watch your tone young man. I will do as I please, now Heather have some manners dear and let us in this Florida heat has me feeling faint."

I open the door and let them walk in. Once they look a few steps in front of me a shut the door and rolled my eyes. Well this is going to be fun I thought to myself as I caught up with Seth and his mother.

Seth's mom looked around I could see the judgement in her eyes. Anna ran in from the living room and hugged Seth's leg.

"Seth I miss you!!!!" she yelled. He picked her up and hugged her while panting a small kiss on her forehead.