Mistletoe

It's been a month since the falling out at my parents house in buffalo. Dean and I went to court to discuss a custody agreement. It's been more than difficult for me. I only see Dean at work. Renee and I meet to drop off Anna. I spent thanksgiving alone since Anna was with her dad. Corey still hasn't talked to me either. He does a great job avoiding me at work some weeks I didn't even see him.

I was backstage filming a segment with the shield. This was the last thing we had to film before our week off for Christmas. This is going to be used for a prerecorded raw that Monday.

All the shield members looked up and my eyes followed to a mistletoe hanging above us. Dean and I were standing right under it together. Seth and Roman smirked and walked off.

When I looked back down deans eyes were gazing at me. He smirked and took a step closer to me. he cupped my cheek with his right hand.

"Merry Christmas Darlin" and I smiled and closed my eyes and then I felt his lips touch my cheek for the fifth time today!

"CUT CUT CUT" the camera man yelled and everyone groaned.

I sighed and opened my eyes.

"Dean we've been over this already in the script you kiss her on the lips why is that so hard for you to understand" the camera guy yelled

Dean rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. I saw him looking at someone behind me so I turned around and saw Renee down the hall.

I rolled my eyes.

"Can some other member kiss me. Honestly I'm going to miss my fight home!" I demanded earning a dirty look from Dean."

"Well the script says Dean. But honestly at this point I don't care and I wanna go home. I'll take the heat for it if it comes down to it. Rollins Reigns any of you two know how to sell a lip lock?" he camera man yelled over to Seth and Roman.

"I'll do it" I looked over and saw Seth smiling at me.

"Perfect let's shoot it boys!" I cheered

This time Seth stood with me right under the mistletoe. After they cut their promo against the wyatts they all looked up. Again I glanced up and saw the mistletoe hanging above Seth and I. Roman and Dean smirked and walked off view. My gaze came down and landed on Seth. His eyes sparkled down at me and I couldn't help but smile and blush.

"Merry Christmas Heather" he spoke low and seductively. I closed my eyes and then felt his warm supple lips on mine.

I don't know if it was the fact that I haven't been touched by a man in over a month or the history Seth and. Shared but something inside me made me quickly deepen the kiss.

"CUT" the camera man yelled.

We continued to kiss. I wrapped my arms around Seth's neck and he pulled my waist closer to him.

"Guys were good you can stop now" Roman laugh and Seth and I jumped apart.  

"Well bye Heather merry Christmas." Seth kissed my cheek and left.

I noticed Dean glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and went to grab my things and leave.

I went to the parking garage and threw my bags in the trunk.

"Heather" I herd a girl yell

I turned around and Renee was waddling towards me. I smiled and trying not to laugh. She's almost 9months pregnant so any day now she could give birth. Dean was following behind her.

"Hey what are you doing?" she asked standing by me catching her breath. Dean stood by her side not making eye contact.

"I'm going to go hop on a plane to Florida" I chuckled a bit.