I Still Love You

*Deans POV*

Seth and I were waiting in the kitchen for Anna and Heather to get ready to go out to eat. He was dressed in a suit and I was in jeans and a tee shirt. I looked over at him then down at myself.

"Are you sure I shouldn't change?" I asked him again for the fourth time.

"Nope" he popped the p.

I rolled my eyes
"Well why are you all dressed to impress I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb."

"Dude relax. Anyways who do you have to impress?" he raised his eyebrow at me and I exhaled loudly  shaking my head. 

"No one." I mumbled

Then Heather and Anna came out in matching dresses and I couldn't help but smile. Seth walked out and wrapped his arms around Heather and hugged her close whispering in her ear. A pair of soft little hands wrapped around my leg breaking my glaring stare. I looked down and smiled at the pair of big blue eyes looking up at me.

"I'm sorry daddy" Anna said

I picked her and we squeezed her little arms around my neck.

"Its okay baby girl I love you."

"Love you to daddy" she giggles

[°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°][°]

*Heather POV*

"You look breathtaking." Seth whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. I giggle and hugged him back. As I looked over his shoulder I saw Dean holding Anna and a smile crept across my face. I loved seeing them together it still amazes me the love that little girl has for her daddy and the way he looks back at her is just as amazing.

Seth let go of me and we all headed out to eat. We pulled up and a young guy opened the car doors and took the keys. Inside the place almost knocked me off my feet. It was the nicest restaurant I've ever been too. Super classy and romantic. Looking around everyone was dressed in black tire attire. I looked over at Dean who suck out like a sore thumb in his navy blue jeans, white tee and leather jacket. I could tell by the look on his face he was uncomfortable.

I tapped Seth on the shoulder and his smile beamed down at me.

"What do you think babe isn't it amazing?" he asked excited

"Yeah, breathtaking actually but don't you think we should go to a more casual place maybe?" I nodded my head to Dean

Seth rolled his eyes and I could tell he instantly got annoyed.

"Heather do you know how hard it was just to get a table here. And then to change my reservation for 2 to 4! We can't just cancel now they will never allow me back here."

Seth looked at me and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I glanced over at Dean and he gave me a small smile. I smiled back and looked at Seth.

"Alright let's go!" I said and he smiled wide.

He approached the hostess who eyed Dean up and down before blushing and showing us to our table. We finally got to the back of the building where our table was away from everyone else. There was a fish tank behind us and vases of red roses on the table with a box and a card in the middle of the two.

Seth pulled out my seat and I slowly sat down taking it all in. It was such a beautiful sight to be seen. Dean helped Anna into her chair then sat down in between Anna and i.

"Seth" I could barely make out his name I was so blown away by everything. He smiled and look my hand.

"I want chicken fingers sethy!" Anna giggled