Whatever

When Heather said those three words my mind went blank I couldn't move I couldn't talk. I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there as the anger began to rise inside me. I knew it was only a matter of minutes before I exploded I needed to get out of there to cool off before I said something I'd regret.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW."

I said.....guess it's too late to turn around and walk away now. SHIT.

She looked at me completely shocked and ready to cry again only I just didnt have a heart for it anymore.

"Good. Cry you deserve all  the pain you feel you know that right? You knew Seth was a piece of shit and yet you stayed with him when you had every chance to leave. Then you deicded not to tell him you were pregnate and he had to find out from me causing him to lash out and hurt you. If you would have just been honest with Seth or at least honest with yourself none of this would have happened. A child is dead due to your selfishness. I hope you feel worthless I hope you can't sleep and can't eat I hope this kills you like you killed an innocent life you selfish fucking bitch."

And with that I left. I stormed out of the house I knew it wasn't completely heathers fault. Seth is 99% to blame for this but I couldn't control my anger. As I drove away all I could picture was the look I left on her face.

*heathers POV*

He was right. Everything Dean said was right. Things between Seth and I were over long before I was willing to admit it. Why I was in denial I don't know. Why I slept with him after the night before I slept with Dean I don't know. Why I kept the pregnancy from him was another thing I didn't know I was selfish. I don't know how to move forward with my life now.

"Mommy" Anna came peaking around the corner

I tried to wipe the tears away fast but she already saw she came running and sat on my lap and wiped them for me. I smiled down at my perfect girl.

"Why did daddy yell at you I love you Your perfect mommy " she said melting my heart in a healing way. Dean was wrong I made a mistake but I'm not selfish I have given up my life to raise Anna and I'm done feeling sorry for myself over the loss of this child. I needed to live and be happy for her. I held her tighty and smiled down her.

"I love you too sweetheart, more than anyone else in the whole wide world"

*Seth's POV*

I was getting ready for our match against the aurthority when Dean came storming into the dressing room and shoved me down. I got back up and pushed him causing Roman to step in between us.

"Dude what's your problem?" I yelled

"Have you even spoken to Heather man. Do you even care what you've done."

"Why do you care Ambrose it's none of your business!"

"YOU CAUSED HER TO LOOSE THE BABY YOU DUMB FUCK"

I just staired at him. Did I really hit her or push her that hard. The whole moment was a mistake I blacked out and lost control.

"Whatever" was all I could stomach to care.

He glared at me and tried to break past Roman to punch me.

"That kid could have been mine you selfish bastard" he yelled causing Roman and I to look at him shocked confused with our mouths hanging open.

"What are you saying Dean"

"I'm saying while you were busy playing trainer with your other slut here I was taking care of your woman like a real man should"

"You fucking dick" I jumped into him throwing punches I got three good shots in before Roman could control the situation.

"Whatever" Dean said and he left the lockeroom.

I say down on the couch and put my head between my hands. Heather and Dean slept together?!?! I know this shouldn't hurt I cheated on her long before her birthday but this hurt. The thought of her with anyone else beside me hurt. Thinking of her and Dean together only made matters worse. What kinda mess have I created and how the hell am I going to fix this.

I took my phone out and scrolled to her number.

I just needed to see her to take to her to apologize to her..... I don't even know where to begin.