Turn of Events - Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Still awkwardly gawking at him he shooed the crowd away then turned back to me. The room was suddenly filled with whispers. Did you see that? Who is that guy? Does he even go to our school?

“Would you like a drink?” He offered me while I stood there trying to catch my breath. Simply nodding my head he cracked a smile and held my hand leading me to the kitchen.

Leaning by the kitchen counter he returned with two red solo cups filled with whatever was in the punch bowl. Taking a sip I gently choked and he giggled. Way to play it cool Arianna I said to myself.

“You don’t drink do you?” He asked in that deep sexy husky voice I remember from the mall.

“Not really.” I cringed. Slowly looking around I turned back to see him staring at my chest. He looked up at me and shyly turned away.

“I’m sorry about that, but I must say you’re simply gorgeous.” Biting my lip I faced down and cringed again.  “Thanks. No one has ever said that to me before.”

“Are you joking? You must be joking. Why is that?”

“Well I was really fat and no one talked to me. And I’m guessing it’ll be the same when we go back to school on Monday.”

Raising a hand to my face he lifted my chin and said. “You are freaking beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” 

I let his eyes penetrate through mine as Goosebumps ran all over my body. He was electric. This was intense, and the only way to be 100% sure that it was him and not the draft coming through the door, I had to do the unthinkable.

And so I kissed him.

----------

I know it's super short but i'm having writers block today -_-