Chapter 34

MY 

HEAD

HURTS

SO

MUCH

OMG

----------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

After our laughing session, Harry went to go cook dinner. I smiled as me and Alexis started to hang the drawings we did. 

"Mommy I'm hungry." She whined. I smiled.

"Come on let's go downstairs." I said as she grabbed my hand as she wrapped her tiny hands on my finger. I smiled and walked down the stairs.

Harry was in sweatpants. Only in his sweatpants. I quickly sat Alexis in the kitchen while I stared at him. When he started to move around his arms would flex. I heard a giggle. I slowly turned around and saw Alexis laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I chuckled.

"Your staring at Harry." She giggled and said loudly enough for Harry to turn around and smirk at me. My cheeks flushed and I quickly turned around into the living room and plopped myself on the couch sighing.

"Alina?!" I heard Harry yell angrily. I furrowed my eyes and walked over to the kitchen slowly. He was holding up my phone. I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You were going to hang out with Niall!?" He yells. I forgot about Niall..oops.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" I asked taken back by his sudden change in mood. He chuckles.

"Is there a problem?" He mocks me. "Yes there is a fucking problem, Niall can not be trusted." I swallow the thump in my throat. I turn to Alexis.

"Baby, can you go upstairs?" I asked her in a whisper. She nods, I stare at her until she's up the staris and closes her door. I sighed and turn to Harry. Why is Harry looking through my phone anyway?

"Harry, you can not tell me who I can hang out with. i'm not a dog. When did you become so controlling?" I asked him. He sighed.

"You will not see him." He says coldly.

"Harry? Are you okay? I've never seen you like this." I say while taking steps towards him. He stares at the ground.

"I don't want to happen again." He whispers. I look at him confused.

"What happen?"

"You got in a coma because I wasn't there in time. I could have saved you. I have waited 2 years. 2 fucking years to see you and I want to protect you." He says, finally looking at me with soft eyes.

I wrap my hands around his chest. I lay my head on his chest.

'But I'm still here breathing. I'm still alive. Nothing can hurt me." I say.

"That's the thing Alina.." He says. I unwrap my hands from him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He murmurs something I can't make out.

"Harry please tell me." I plead.

"He's still alive." He whispers.

"Who?"

"Micheal." He says.

That's when everything started to crash down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE

MICHEAL IS ALIVE :D 

And you though the story was over

AHAHAHA

NO

ILY GUYS :)