Chapter 9

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS!! ILY GUYS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

As we walked into the house I got worried. What if it didn't work out and he broke up with me and I had no where to go and he's on vacation..but not forever. We've been together for a while and he's going to fast with this relationship. I want speak up but I don't wanna ruin this moment. I look at his face while he's showing me the kitchen. It's pure excitement and happiness. 

I smiled when he showed me my room. I wanted him to know that I was happy..ish. I loved him but I can't move in with him now. I'm only 16 and as much as the idea sounds good I just couldn't. I needed Carmyn right now. She would help me with this, hopefully. 

He turned around and grabbed both my hands.

"You like it?" He said. I wanted to turn away and say no. But I didn't want to lie to his face. I wasn't ready for this.

"I love it." I smiled. I wanted it to look really happy. I wanted to get out of here and talk to Carmyn.

"I need to get to Carmyn's now. She wants to talk to me." I said. 

"Sure." He sighed. He took my hand and we went to the door and quietly went to his car and drove off in silence.

Harry's POV

Alina had a worried looked on her face while I showed her the house. I think she thinks that this is to much. Maybe this was to straight forward. But I wanted her all to my self and nobody else. Especially Zayn who seemed to have his eyes glued to her. It annoyed me, and I was going to wait till the end of the summer but Zayn's actions to her made me react way to fast. 

It was silent on the way to Carmyn's house, she looked out the window the whole way. When I stopped at Carmyn's house she turned to me and quickly peaked my lips and went inside. I sighed deeply and drove off to me and the boys house.

Once I got out of my car and my phone rang. I stopped in my tracks and with a little hope that it was Alina I picked up the phone without looking at caller ID.

"Hey." A familiar girl voice said. "I was wondering since you were in Georgia you could come to my party."

Oh lord. It's Taylor Swift. She called me several times last week and asked me to go out with her again and I just got tired of it. She annoyed the hell out of me. And I'm not going to a party with her. Last time I did she tried to take advantage of me while I was drunk but luckily some guy pushed her away and drove me to were Louis and Niall were.

" Why should I?" I said stern.

"Cause it will be fun." She said giggling. 

"No, I'm good." 

"Why?Because you and that little new bitch of yours is not going to let you?" I could feel her smiling at the other side of the line. I put my hand to the mic and tried to calm myself down. I could feel my face get red. I felt like jumping through the phone to choke her.

"No we will come." I tried to act as if she didn't call her a bitch. I would need Alina to hold me back before I lunge her if we would go at the party.

"Good and please be a good boyfriend will you? Oh! And it's on Friday." She said giggly and hung up the phone. 

Alina's POV

"HE DID WHAT!" Carmyn screamed.

"I know, it was so straight forward and I didn't know what to do. I froze and then kissed him and then I just.." I sighed deeply putting my knees up to my face and hugging my legs. She sat right next to me and patted my back. 

"I'm gonna take a shower." She said. I smiled at her and grabbed my phone and started to look at my instagram. I check my feed and I got 12.5k more than yesterday. I looked at the screen in shock but  was interrupted by Harry's text.

Harry:* : Hey love, wanna go to a party?

Me: Sure whose going that I know?

Harry:* : It's on Friday and..um..Taylor..Swift

I felt my face numb when I saw her name on my phone. She wants Harry back. There's no way i'm letting him go. I'm going to that party. 

Me: That's okay i'm going to look the most beautifulest I have ever been :)

I have never really been jealous, but this pisses me off. I'm sure she knows i'm dating him and just wants him back.

Harry:* : But your beautiful already ;)

I gasped at his text. I stood there in awe and was barely breathing. 

Me: You want me to faint right? 

I really wanted to faint. He called me beautiful. 

Harry:* :Goodnight love xx

Me: goodnight xx

I closed my phone and stared at the ceiling.

 * 3 days later  *

When I told Carmyn she took me shopping everyday until Friday, today. She bought me a white strapless dress with a brown belt along my stomach and it went all the way to my knees. She also bought me nude shoes and forced me to get my nails done teal. She curled my hair to. I thought it was to much but Carmyn kept encouraging me.

"Don't let her steal your man!"

"She NEEDS to be jealous."

"That bitch got nothing on you!"

I laughed at her words and the night came and I was nervous. Harry never told me what time he would come to pick me up so me and Carmyn hurried up with everything. Right after Carmyn was finfshed with my hair the door bell rang. I ran downstaris and before opening the door I fixed my hair and opened the door. 

There stood the guy I have drooled over and over at. He's looking right at me. It must be a dream but every time I pinch myself I face the fact that Harry Styles loves me, and I love him. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing a white plain white with a blue tux jacket and black jeans. His hair was pushed back and curly as usual.

"Wow." He smiled.

"You look wow yourself." I smiled. We turned to see Carmyn running down the stairs.

"Mr.Styles." She said with a serious. " I want you to show off this girl and treat her right, and if that bitch gets anywhere near any of you just kiss!" 

"Sounds good!" Harry said and grabbed my waist and pulled me to the car. We both waved bye.

"Thanks MOM!" I yelled at Carmyn. She rolled her eyes and closed the door. I giggled and got in the car.  It wasn't that long of a ride but when we turned  into the street you could here music. But the music was  soft music with a little edge. It wasn'y one of those drunk party's, it looked more like a grown up one. I smiled nervously as we got out of the car. He came to my side and grabbed my waist and pulled me to his side. 

He could see how nervous I was so he pulled me to where I was facing him. He put his hand around my neck and kissed me. I gave in to the kiss and but my hand on his hair and started to grab it. We moved perfectly and then we broke the kiss.

"It will be okay." He smiled.

We both turned around to face the entrance to the party. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him once again and we walked toward the party. I felt a stare on me and looked to the side of the window to see Taylor Swift,

glaring at me.

----------------------------------------------

HI so i have seen my grammer mistakes and i'm so SORRY PLEASE TELL ME IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG NOW :) bye.