Chapter 13

So turns out im not going anywhere really today so here is going to be a longer and interesting chapter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

*Recap*

He puts his dishes in the sink and pecks my lips before going upstairs and taking a shower. I hear the doorbell ring and quickly run to it.

"I'll get it!" I yell.

I open it to see someone I didn't want to see right now.

"Micheal?" I said.

*Now*

I almost choke my words. Micheal. He's my ex-boyfriend. Everyone says he still likes me but now i have Harry. I don't need Micheal anymore. He did something that I could never forgive him for. I didn't want him to think I was scared so I talked with him in a shaky casual tone. 

"Hey Alina. I was wondering if you were free today." He said smiling. He really thought that doing something terrible to me then not talking to me for 5 months was okay? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

No thank you." I said in a rather cold tone.

"Come on just like old times." He said grabbing my hand. I quickly pushed his hand away. i wish Harry was here to the rescue, just like in a Fan Fic when the girl needs help. I really want Micheal to leave.

"Look I can't because-"

"She has me." I turned around and saw a angry Harry. Relieve washed over me. Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him and took my hand on the opposite side.

"Whose this Alina?" Said Micheal said eyeing the both of us.

"My boyfriend." I said still smiling. Harry was happy with my answer. He smiled at me and then kissed my head.

"Oh. Well here's my number and call me when this-." He said pointing toward the both of us. "-Doesn't work out." He gave me a wink and then gave me the paper. I walked into the house with Harry's hand still entwined with mine. My legs felt like they were going to fall by any second now. I closed the door slowly trying not to let the tears fall. I wanted to tell Harry about what happened. I can't. I never want to speak of it. But someday he'll need to know. And now Micheal knows where i'm staying. I need to get out of this house before tonight.

"Harry." I said trying to act as if nothing had happened.

Yes,love."

"Let's move into our house." I said smiling.

He smiled and then pressed my lips on his.

Micheal's POV

I can't believe she has a boyfriend. I mean nobody can get over me. I have a huge ego if you must know. That guy would be hard to get rid of because he's Harry Styles. Alina's celebrity crush and boyfriend. Even though I wasn't the best boyfriend, I couldn't let her go. She's mine and only mine and i'll do whatever it takes to get her back. I didn't care what I did to her was right or not. I need her back.

I'll do anything do get her back.

Anything.

Harry's POV

I'm so exited that Alina said yes to moving. I think it was because of that Micheal guy. He seemed to have some affect on her that made her tremble. She looked freaked out when she saw him. I was  really happy that Alina didn't have feelings for him, or she would have to choose and I don't want to put that much stress on her. But the way he looked at her made me angry.

I wanted to rip out that blond hair of his. He looked at her like she was something to eat and she just had fear written all over her face. Predator and Prey. I knew by the look at her face something happened to her. I need to find out.

Soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahaha a real cliffhanger.

What Micheal did to Alina in this story is really really messed up and really really interesting :)