Chapter 24

:) HELLLO 

Sorry for not updating yesterday but..

IM

STILL

SICK

UGHHHHH

And still home COUGHING UP A LUNG *note to sarcasm* 

----------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"What are you doing here Alina?" Taylor said sending Alina a glare. Alina eyes were wide.

"I..um.." She said shuttering and then scrambling off of the bed.

"That's what I thought. Now please leave." Taylor said. A smirk was placed on her lips as Alina grabbed her things and rushed out not saying a word.

"Harry? Why was she here?" She asked.

"Is there a law that says that she can't be here?" I spat.

"The contract says that you can't hang out with her." She said and then placed both hands on her hips.

"The contract says that if I found a girlfriend, then your not my girlfriend." I smiled. Anger boiled up inside her and with that she stormed out the room.

Alina wasn't my girlfriend YET, but I know she would want me back. She loves me and I love her. I would support her in her every step and even with her sassy little girl. I wanted Alina back. I wanted to protect her.

Micheal isn't around anymore which would make Alina safe. He's in jail for life. It seemed only fair that he got what he deserves. 

I shivered as a cold breeze hit me. The smell of hospital made my nose wrinkle. I hate the smell of hospital.

"Nurse!" I yelled. Then a nurse around her 20s popped out. Great. She had her long brown hair in a pony tail, and a tight nurse wear around her body. She was, as most guys would describe her, hot. But Alina was beautiful, nobody could compare to Alina.

"Could I have the papers so I can leave?" I asked.

"Sure Mr.Styles. Call me if you need anything else." She said and then sent me a wink.

As she closed the door, I rolled my eyes. 

An hour later I was out of the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called Louis.

"Hey mate, you feeling better?" He said.

"Ya, I just need a ride home. Can you come and get me?"

"Sure Boo-Bear, see you there."

I laughed then hung up.

A few minutes later, Louis pulled in.

"Hey mate, are you coming with me and the rest of the boys to a club? The one we go every Friday?" he questioned.

"Sure." I smiled as I walked into the car.

Ever since Alina got into the coma, I didn't know how to cope with everything, so I drank at this British Bar. The state allowed Britsh people to drink at 18, with ID that we are Britsh so we don't have to wait till were 21 to drink in America.

Since i'm 20 now, I can drink.

I smiled as Louis pulled into me and Alina's house.

"Thanks mate see you tonight." I said.

"No problem and see you at 8." He said.

I waved him back and put my hand in my pocket to dig the key out. I quickly opned the door and bretahed in the smell of my house. I really missed it. I walked up the staris and down the hallway and then opened the door to my room.

I sighed as I got ready for tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

AWW HARRY DRINKS :(

I know it isn't much but tonight i'm sure I will have another chapter up :)

10 votes? 9 votes?

ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK :)