Chapter 18

The chapters won't be as detailed so i'll try :) 

bare with me ;)

This is an important chapter :) Don't skip anything! Please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

2 more days. 2 more days till I die. It was hard to believe that I was going to die at 16. But i'll do anything for Harry to keep him from becoming dead. I know I might be crazy for a guy I've only dated for 2 weeks but I loved him so much. Time is so slow. It's felt like i've know him forever. 

The past few days, I broke 2 ribs and I think my leg. He pushed me on the floor and snapped my leg. I could imagine Harry's pain when he saw this. Eleanor's nose and wrist were broken from the slapping. He also pushed her on the floor and then snapped her wrist. Perrie's ring finger broke completely and so did her wrist. 

We were all sore and in pain. We all had blood stained on are body's. The blood from my sweater had bleed through into my shirt and attached to my skin. 

I had hoped that Harry would have came by now but he hasn't. I don't know why I was expecting him to come. I told him not to ,but I thought maybe he would not listen. I'm really sad that he didn't come, but at the same time i'm really happy that he didn't. I'm so confused with my emotions right now. It makes my head hurt when I think of how Harry's doing. When I think that he might have found someone, my heart starts to race. Sometimes it feels like it might explode.

Eleanor said that they might be planning to come and get us. I kept telling her not to get her hopes up. She'll be crushed if they don't. Perrie hasn't said a word. The last thing she said was "I love you" to Zayn   on are first day here. When we ask her questions she nobs or shakes her head. Eleanor said she's always wrapped in her thoughts. 

She always has no emotion on her face. She just stares at her feet and at times I see a tear roll down her face. 

We go to sleep on a pillow on the floor. Micheal's helpers ,or whatever there called, untie us and give us pillows. We sleep and then they tie us again for the rest of the day for torture.

2 more days.

2 more days till I die.

Harry's POV

2 days. 2 days till Saturday. Me and and the boys except for Louis have been planning are way to get  to the girls ever since the first video Micheal made.We were going to kill him. We found out were they are with the help of one of Liam's friends. He took a plane, to here from London and helped us find them. He's a computer genius. Later we called the police and told us to meet up with us on Saturday at are house. 

Louis keeps thinking negatively and said that it's not going to work. Zayn at night, breaks things. Anything. He said it lets his anger go away. I on the other hand have been filled with a hole in my heart that gets bigger and bigger every single day. I stopped watching there videos because it made me want to brake everything in sight.

I went to the gym everyday ever since that first video. I know that only 5 days of workout is not alot, but it helps. I go to lessons on fighting and blocking. I'm pretty good at it. My arms felt like jello everyday from the fighting but it's all for Alina. All for her.

Louis is getting pretty drunk lately. We've tried to stop him but he just pushes us away and then leaves. He punched Zayn because Zayn locked him in his room so he couldn't go anywhere. Louis is constantly drunk. You only see him not drunk when he wakes up to go to the bar again. 

He says that its hopeless. He said he lost everyone that he loves. His family never talks to him anymore, so I guess that's what he means. I feel bad for him but at the same time I think he's being a complete asshole about this whole situation. He needs to step up and start to believe in this plan. But in steed, he drunks his ass off.

2 days

2 days till I get to see Alina.

Alina's POV

Time goes by when you think to hard. 5 minutes turn into 2 hours. Missing your family is something, but missing someone you love is something else. It's like there's a hole in your chest that grows bigger by the day. 

Maybe this is how its going to be.

My little miracle is waiting for me up there.When I get there I want to hold my baby in my arms and rock them back and forth. Watch Harry become bigger and better in his career and then find a girl of his dreams.

This is my life.

I heard a creek. I snapped my head and saw Micheal with a gun.

"It's time." He said with a smirk. I tilted my head and waited for my doom.

---------------------------------------------------

This book might turn into 2 books when I hit 50 chapters :) its going to be a longgg story :)

MWAHAHAHA cliffhanger

love you guys :)