Chapter 17

Today I will update because

-I love you

-I have over 100 votes on this story

-I have the most amaZAYN readers :)

-1.6K reads

-Alina noticed it and I love you guys for telling her :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I was still in shock. Eleanor and Perrie were placed on the other two chairs and tied up like me. They placed cloth over there mouths. Perrie looked like she was about to jump out of her seat and try to beat up Micheal. Eleanor cried silently. Micheal walked over to her and swung his hand over her face. She cried even harder which caused Micheal to slap her again.

"Look. Let's go over the rules and why your here." He said eyeing me. He folded his hands in front of him as he sat down on the stool across from us.

"You will not cry,whine,scream,squirm,holler,talk to one another at times and never escape." He said.

"Now. You are here because you are the girlfriends of One Direction.But, I have tortured Alina since she was 13. And now she has given up and gave herself to me." He said with a smirk. I looked down at the floor trying not to cry. 

"These camera's are to record you while you scream in pain. I want them to see all three of you suffer. Especially Alina. She will suffer the most." He said with a smile.

"My friend, Adam a computer genius, can hack into the FBI if he wants to. But he will send a transmission to all TV's around the world and make them see you die. The police will wonder were you are but they will never find you. I swear they won't. I will make sure you are dead before your boyfriends  can come and save you." He said. He walked toward Eleanor.

"Maybe we can have a little fun." He said. She looked down at the floor as a tear dropped on her cheek and rolled down her face to the floor.

"I will get ready for today's broadcast. Oh and don't try to scream to get help because these walls are soundproof." He said while taking of the cloths off are mouths. He patted the wall and then shut the door and left.

Harry's POV

I don't know where she went. After she ran out the door, i sobbed my way to the door but I didn't see her. I went all around the neighborhood looking for her. I even asked the boys if they had seen her, but they had there own problems. They couldn't find Eleanor or Perrie. Zayn jumped to conclusion's and said that she was cheating on him, Louis was worried sick and thought maybe she was going to the mall.

I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door. i paced back and forth before punching the wall creating a huge hole. My knuckles started to bleed. I wiped the blood off with my shirt and then sat on the bed. I grabbed the pillow that smelled like her and grabbed it. I layed on it and then fell into a deep sleep

"Wake up Harry!" said a voice. They started to to shake me and then I felt a foot on my face. I quickly opened my eyes to see Louis sticking out his foot. In my face.

"Louis!" I said pushing his foot away.

"What do you want?" I said.

"We found were they are." Said Zayn.

"All three of them." Said Louis.

I stood there in shcok.

"Where?" I said.

Zayn and Louis led me to the living room. They turned on the TV and there stood all there of them. Tied up on a chair and had cloth over there mouth. They all were crying and had dirt over there face. Alina was bleeding on her stomach which caused me to sit on the couch and cry.

I should have gone after her. I should have protected her better. It's my fault she's there. I cried in my hands and looked up again. Micheal joined the screen and went behind Alina.

"Hey i'm Micheal and these three girls are the girlfriends of Harry, Louis and Zayn." He smiled.

"Alina here has been my target since she was 13. She gave herself up so I couldn't kill Harry." He laughed. I clenched my fist.

"I will be broadcasting everyday until Saturday. By Saturday they will be dead. I will torture them until then." He smirked.

"If you want to find them, I suggest you watch every episode."

"Let's begin with.." He said. Pointing to all three of them. He pointed to Eleanor.

"Eleanor my dear, talk to are viewers here today." He smiled and grabbed the knife from his pocket. He pulled the cloth from her mouth and she cried. Micheal then slapped her. Louis started to cry. Zayn went by his side and hugged him. 

"Louis, i'm so sorry just please don't come. I love you though but I don't want anyone to die because of him." She said. She started to tear up again. She mouthed "help us". Micheal went behind her and then went by her side and slashed her arm. She winched at every slash and then cried again. 

"Now Perrie." He said smirking. He took the cloth away from her mouth. 

"I love you Zayn." She said looking down. She cried. Micheal went in front her and slapped her. Zayn flinched and then cried in Louis's shoulder. Then took Zayn and Perries engagement ring and then lashed her palm

He went to Alina and then took the cloth off her mouth. I shivered as he paced around her like she was something to eat, which made me sick.

"I love you Harry and don't forget that. I can't live if you die because of me, so it's better if I go. Please don't come and get me. Get Eleanor and Perrie but if you get me he will kill you." She looked down as tears started to slide down her cheek. I placed my face in my hands and cried. I heard a slap. I looked up and saw Micheal in front of her.

"Until tomorrow." Micheal said and then winked and turned off the camera.

Me,Louis and Zayn cried. We cried til the tears couldn't come out. Zayn walked over to the wall and punched it. His knuckles started to bleed. Louis did the smae and then plopped him self on the floor and sobbed. He curled up into a ball and cried. Zayn pressed his back against the wall and sobbed.

I put my face in my hands and start to sob silently. I'm going to find Alina. Even if she says that I shouldn't I won't live with that. I'm going to try to do something. Anything. I just want her in my arms again. To hold her. To comfort her. To kiss her. I just want her again. I need her.

I will get her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:D 

Love it? Hate it?

:)