Chapter 5

<please read at the end my authors note :)>

BTW this going to be shortish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

His fingers make patterns all around my palm before we get tot he car. He lets go of my hand which I felt kinda sad for. It was comfortable and...nice.

"My beautiful Lady." he says as he pulls the car open. My eyes open in shock of how big it's in the car. I scot so Harry could sit down. He garbs my hand traces his hand over it the he leads hand up to my shoulder and then puts my face in his palm. I lean in his hand and we just stare at each other. I put hand on his hand thats holding me and hold it. I look into his eyes .<lol soul starer>  I look how his eyes are pretteist green I ever seen and I close my eyes. Imaging staring in to his eyes all night. He rubs his tumb over my checks and then leaves a kiss on my check. I open my eyes and blush and hide in his palm. He puts his hand under my chin and takes my head out of my hiding spot. This moment couln't be perfect. 

"Were here Mr.Styles." said the driver.

"Thank You." He said as he took his hand off my check. 

"Ready?" he turns to me. I nod my head as he grabs my hand tightly before being mobbed my photographers and screaming girls. Lights flash my eyes burning them.I grab my eyes in pain and cuss . I feel a hand over my shoulder. I try to get my sight back and see Harry hovering over me as a bodygaurd comes and grabs Harry by the shirt and pulls us in the restaurant. I breath deeply.

"Wow." "You deal with that?" I turn to Harry. 

"Thats not even part of what I deal with." He smiles. His dimples are so cute. It brings out his smile and his face. I look at his eyes and sigh deeply. 

"Earth to Alina." He says laughing.

I love his laugh it's just to dang amazing. I smile at him and we take are seats in the middle of the restaraunt. The hours felt like minutes. We talk more about tours, crazy fans and haters. I almost cry when I pour out the hate I get on Instagram. I tell him how it's to much and how I love my fans and how they make me smile. 

"Do you want to go?" He asks.

"Sure." 

As we walk out the amount of people had been lowerd to 5 people.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve." I go up to a fan and look at her. She's wearing a Harry Styles T-Shirt and has a picture of him, a sharpie and a camera. She looks 8.

"Hi I'm Alina. Do want a picture with Harry Styles?" I say in sweetest voice ever. She bounces up and down.

"Pleaseeeee that would be amazing." she says. I almost aww at her voice. It was so freakin adorable.I turn to Harry.

"Please." And give him a sad face.

"Okay, fine." He laughs. She gives me the camera and I take a few pictures and give it back to her.

"Now I want on with Harry Styles girlfriend." She says and gives Harry the camera. Me and Harry blush. Her little arms drag me to her and Harry takes a few pictures and gives it back.

"Thank You." she says and smiles and walks to a women who fell asleep in the corner. I laugh and so does Harry. On the way back , Harry messes with my hand again. I love how he makes patterns on my hand. It gives me butterflies in my stomach and I blush the whole time he's going it. When we get there he garbs my hand and takes me to my front door and stops. Is this the part were we kiss? God please tell me this isn't a Fan Fic or a dream. He puts the hair infront of my face around my ear and puts his hands around my checks and leans in..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for the next update can I have one more vote and a comment atleat the vote please :) thank you and also I'm going to make a new story to so stay tunned (lol im a TV)