Chapter 30

30 CHAPTERS :D YAY

Thank you for everyone whos reading :) ily guys so much

AND WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

THE SEX SCENE

HAHA 

Warning...This is the worest sex scene you will ever read I swear...i'm the worset with these

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

He trailed his hand up my thigh. I gasped as he squeezed it. I turned to him as we came to a stop in front of our house. He smirked at me and then walked out the car. I walked out and then followed up close behind him. He smiled as he saw me behind me. He opened the door and then I quickly entered and threw my things on the couch. 

I heard the door close behind me and hot breath trace on my neck. I smiled and turned to Harry. I knew what was going on in his dirty mind of his which made me giggle. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and then crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped both my hands behind his neck and pulled his closer.

The kiss quickly became from passionate to desperate. The kiss became deeper and he entered his tongue in my mouth. I always thought that french kissing was discussing, but its very..good. His tongue explored my mouth and I felt my head be placed on the wall. I smiled while still having my lips attached to his. 

His chest was still pressed against mine.

"Jump." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I obeyed and jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed his lips against mine again. He quickly made his way over to his room and pushed me on the bed. I giggled at his eagerness and took off my shirt revealing my breast and my pink lace bra. What can I say? They were comfortable.

He laid his chest in between my legs and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and then smiled. I lifted his shirt revealing his tattoos. He laid down next to me as I traced his tattoos with my finger. Each one I traced on his chest and his arms.

"Turn around." I said. 

He turned around and a small gasp escaped my mouth. The words.

"Forever Together Alina+Harry" was tattooed on the top of his back . They were written in a perfect font of cursive. A tear slipped from my eyes.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked. I nodded and smiled. It was beautiful. The fact that he tattooed my name to his back was just..amazing.

"Harry..it's beautiful." I said. He smiled.

"Good because look lower." He said.

I looked lower and saw the words

"It's to cold for angles to fly." 

I smiled. My favorite song quote was written on his back. I looked back at him and then crashed his lips onto mine.

He put both hands on each side of my waist and then got on top of me and started to pull my pants off and then my panties. He started to smirk as I started to pull down his pants and then his boxers. Showing his..thing. I mentally laughed at myself. In my mind I was only 16, which made my mind I guess..perverted.

I started to kiss his neck which made him moan. I smiled. 

"Can you stop teasing and just do it already?" He asked smirking. I smirked and then nodded.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He asked. I nodded as he quickly entered into me. A quiet gasp escaped my lips. He started to thrust harder. The pain suddenly became pleasure and then a gasp came from both our mouths as are sweaty body's pressed against each other. He smiled and then kissed my forehead.

"Your so beautiful." He said. I smiled and then kissed his lips again. He got off of me and got off the bed and tossed me his plain white shirt. I smiled and pulled it over my head and then laid down. He came back with boxers on and then laid by me. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and put my head at the crook of his neck.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to.' I said before falling asleep.

I heard pan crashing from a distance. I quickly stood up and walked out the door with still blurry eyes. I rubbed them and a few seconds later I got my vision back. I quietly walked down the stairs and saw Harry only in his boxers, cooking. I never thought I would see that ever in my life. I smiled and then walked quickly behind him and pulled his boxers out and let them go.

He flinched then glared at me.

"Good Morning." I laughed. He gave me a fake frown.

"Good Morning." He said. "I made eggs." He said smiling. My eyes lit up. I was really hungry. I rushed back to Harry and grabbed some eggs and started to eat them. He looked at me and laughed. I smiled at him with eggs still in my mouth.

I felt something come out of my mouth. I dropped the plate in the kitchen and ran into the bathroom and started to throw up. I felt Harry pull my hair into a bun while i kept vomiting. I clutched my stomach and then started to  vomit more. I clutched the toilet trying to gasp for breath while Harry flushed my vomit down.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Did we use a condom? No.

Shit.

"Alina. Do you want me to get some tests?" He said with a worried look. He read my mind. I  nodded and walked out the bathroom with Harry by my side. He took me over to the couch and then pulled a warm blanket over my shaking body.

Harry ran his hands through his hair. 

"Alina." He said. "We didn't use a condom." He said. I looked at him. My eyes were widened. I knew it.

I knew it.

I knew it.

"Alina?" He said with a worried tone.

Shit.

----------------------------------------

HAHAHaHA

Please give me 9 votes before Monday and I'll update :)

CLIFFHANGER

What do you think she'll do? What will harry do?

HARDALINA YOU BETTER UPDATE THAT BOOOK NOW WE HAD A DEAAAAL

ILY guys so much thank you for sticking with this book :*