Chapter 28

At the end, please read the authors note, it's about me and my life and I want you guys to know :) Thank you all for reading. :*

I know this isn't much but I'm updating tomarrow :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Eleanor's POV (yay!)

"Niall really likes you. Like alot.." I said. Her face was in shock. I could see all her worries and possiblites come into her mind.

"Lemme tell you what I know." I said.

(Eleanor's telling Alina's what happening through a flashback)

*Flahback*

"I need to call Perrie!" I yelled. Louis grabbed my wrist sending shivers up my body and then spun me around. 

"But i'm going to miss you." He fake frowned. I gave him a sad face and then pressed his lips against mine giving me the feeling of sparks and fireworks going off. His soft lips synced with mine as we both pulled away. I smiled at him then ran up the stairs.

"Oh course I think I love her." I heard a Irish accent say. It was Niall. I pressed my ears against the door.

"Ya, she's beautiful. If you saw her you would think the same."

There was a long pause.

"I know I haven't seen her for 2 years, but that doesn't mean I still don't have feelings for her."

Alina? Niall can't love Alina. They only met once and his best mate is going through a hard time with her still in the coma. I quickly took my ear off the door and rushed downstairs.

I need Alina to wake up soon, so I can tell her. I don't want Niall to start shit with Alina and Harry. She has been through allot of crap and I don't need Niall to ruin that. We can't have a love triangle now. Harry will beat the Irish out of Niall. I know that sounds way to harsh, but the way Niall describes how much he loves her, this isn't going to end well. Niall is trouble. Ever since..things..he sleeps with very girl thst lays eyes on. I though that would be Harry, but it's Niall. Who would have thought.

*End of Flahback*

"So that's what happened, and I just don't want Niall to be the reason why you two broke up." I said with sympathy.

"Thank you for telling me." She said looking down at the floor.

"It's okay. And if he does ruin it, please tell me because then I will have a reason to beat the shit out of him." I laughed. She looked up and started to laugh as well.

"Why what did he do?" She chuckled.

"He um.." I started to trail off.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me." She said. I gave her a sad smile.

"You wanna another story?" I asked. Her eyes lit up.

"Please." She pleaded and then smiled. I smiled back.

*Flashback 2 years ago*

Today was the day I was suppose to meet Louis's band mates. Louis. Oh Louis. My adorable boyfriend. I love how his blue eyes would stare into mine. The way his soft lips would touch mine. I look over to my left and saw him smile as we pulled up into a large house.

"Wow Louis, it's a very beautiful house." I said as I got of the car.

The house was like your modern typical house, but it had a porch upstairs facing the front. It was completely white and then downstairs had glass covering up the entire front. I saw baby blue curtains through the window.