Chapter 33

SORRY FOR TAKING A WEEK

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

I sat down on the leather chair that squeaked when I sat on it. 

"So Ms.Maria, we have some things to discuss." He said in a cold tone. I rolled my eyes.

"You have been in a coma correct?" He said. I nodded.

"Well since you have been absent I will have to-"

"Please don't send me through high school again! Please!" I blurt out. I covered my hand over my mouth and then heard a deep chuckle from the other side of the wall. I giggled when I realized that Harry heard that. Mr.Patterson sighed.

"Please let me speak." He said sternly, then cleared his throat.

"You have excellent grades in all your classes when you left for summer and a excellent grade on your final exams which means you have completed all two years of high school." He smiled. My jaw hit the floor. I passed all of high school?

"This is a joke." I said.

"Nope." He said with his smile growing wider. I squealed.

"Yay! I'm so happy! But how is that even possible to skip 2 grades?" I said. He sighed.

"It took alot of convincing for the Head of the board to let you pass all 2 grades." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Awww Mr.Patterson, thank you." I said and then walked over to him and gave hima hug. He patted my shoulder as I let go.

"I didn't do all the work. Your best friend and your boyfriend helped me." He smiled.

"What. How did you know that he was my boyfriend?" I asked him confused.

"Ms.Maria, I know when two people are absolutely in love with each other and, well you two are very in love." He smiled.

"Mr.Patterson I don't know what to say." I said. He sighed and then smiled.

"You don't have to say anything Alina. Even though you would always get in trouble or make funny remarks, you made this high school year more interesting." He smiled.

"Aww Thank you." I said and then hugged him.

I pulled away and started to head toward the door. I saw Harry with hands in his pockets just wondering around. When he saw me, he smiled. i rushed over to him and hugged him. He stumbled but managed to keep balance.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and put his head on the crook of my neck.

"Your welcome." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back. I smiled then kissed his cheek. 

"Why did you do it?" I said staring into his green eyes. Just getting lost into them. He smiled.

"Because I love you." He said still smiling.

A smile crept onto my lips as I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my hands around his neck to pull him closer. I heard in the background some 'awws' and then some chuckling. He put his hands on my waist and deepened the kiss. His soft lips synced with mine.

I heard a loud fake cough. We both pulled away and looked at the Mr.Patterson. He was smirking. I laughed and placed my head on Harry's chest.

"You guys may go." I heard the principal say.

I smiled and then looked and grabbed Harry's hand. Entwining his fingers with mine. As we walked toward the door to exit the office I waved to Mr.Patterson and then walked down the hallway.