Chapter 20

GAWD I LOVE YOU GUYS

HAHA ILY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alina's POV

2 years. 2 fucking years. No wonder the hole in my chest was bigger. Harry wasn't here. Were was he?

"Nurse?" I yelled. A few seconds later a nurse popped there head out.

"Yes?"

"Were is Harry?" I managed to choke out. She smiled.

"You'll see." She said. She closed the door quickly. I looked at the door. Confused. All of the sudden the door opened and I was quickly blinded by hair in my face. The person quickly pulled away and I recognized the face. It was Carmyn. A tear dropped out of both of are eyes. I quickly pulled her into another hug as tears started to pour out.

"I..oh..my..gosh..your..your.." She said. I laughed.

"Alive?" I said smiling. She smiled back.

"Ya." 

"So what's been happening?" I said.

"Umm..Well Harry's here." She said looking at floor. She had a worried look on her face. A bolt of excitement quickly went through my body when she said his name.

"What's with the face?" I said. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Nothing. Just nothing." She said with a fake smile.

I left that with that.

 After Carmyn had sighed my release papers we went off to Starbucks. I decided to get Hot Chocolate since I was to tried to decide what to get. The smell of the drink made my mouth water. I quickly gulped down the drink while the burning sensation in my mouth numbed my tongue. 

A few minutes later, I finished the drink and threw it away. Carmyn laughed.

"Doesn't your mouth hurt? She said.

"Nope." I said popping the p

We walked into the car and drove off silently. I started out the window with questions that still burned into my mind. Why was Carmyn acting so weird when I asked were Harry was? At least he's here. Maybe he forgot about me.

"Alina?" Carmyn said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I said.

'Harry's in my house. Waiting for you." She said fake smiling. 

Butterfly's started to form into my stomach. My heart started to beat faster and faster as we came into a stop in front of her house. My leg started to shake as I took a step out of the car. A cold breeze pulled my hair behind me as I started to walk toward the door. I pulled my arm out to open the door shaking. 

I put my hand on the knob and then twisted it. I opened it  a little and peeked my head out the door. I looked and saw curls on the other side of the room. My heart raced quickly. He was in the kitchen and had his head in his hands.

I opened the door silently. I tip-toed to the couch. I had and idea. I'm going to pretend I didn't see Harry and then have my head turned to him and he's going to freak out. I chuckled at my idea, then got up from behind the couch.

I walked to the TV and smiled. I missed the TV. I traced my hand on the books as I heard shuffling behind me. I snapped my head and saw Harry.

His hair was the same sexy god style. He had his hands in his pockets. He looked up and down my body and then his eyes locked with mine. A tear started to form around my eyes. I missed him. I missed him so much.

He quickly grabbed my face and then kissed me. I kissed back and put my hand on his neck. We moved in sync as the kiss suddenly became deeper. A tear slipped out of eye. We broke the kiss and he smiled and wiped the tear off of my face with this thumb. I smiled. I squealed as he picked me up bridal side and out me on the couch.

"I missed you so damn much." He said. I laughed. Then Carmyn came barging in. She glared at Harry before stomping toward the kitchen.

"What's wrong with her." I said. Turning my attention to Harry.

"I have to tell you something." He said looking down at the floor. I pulled away from his embrace and plopped my self right next to him.

"Yes, tell her Harry cause I have tissues and a gallon of ice cream waiting." She said.

I think I knew what was coming because tears started to form in my eyes. I blinked them away. The worried expression on Harry's face made my stomach hurl. My heart beated faster.

"Taylor is my girlfriend." He said quickly.

I shot up. Tears started to pour out of my cheeks.

I knew it.

He doesn't love me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

:( POOR ALINA

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry I haven't posted ina while. I'm really busy these days.

gah.

your comments make my day

love you guys :)

7 votes?