Chapter 10

I'm going to try to update everyday now :)

Oh and I don't hate Taylor Swift. I like her songs but I don't like her..but I can do whatever I want to with my story. It's called a Fan Fic for a reason. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

As we walked in everyone took glances at us and in the distant I heard snickers or deep sighs of girls. We headed toward the couches that were along the wall and sat there. 

"I'm going to get us a drink." I say.

She smiles as I get up and walk toward the bar. I get her some Arizona Tea because she can't drink yet.  I get some soda. In London I can drink. I miss London. I should take Alina there one day. As I stand there waiting for my drink I glance at Alina see to see Taylor walking toward Alina. Alina has a smile on her face as Taylor sits right next to her. 

She has this. I turn to my side to see a drunk girl. She looks 17 or 18. She wobbles on to the chair and places her head on the bar table. She then takes a quick glance at me and then faces her whole body toward me. She smiles.

"Soo Mr.Famous." She said poking my cheek. I push her hand away and look at Alina again. She looks like she's trying not to sleep as Taylor talks about something. 

"Here you are sir." Said the bartender. I nod my head and smile and then smile at the drunk girl next to me and walk off to Taylor and Alina. Alina sees me and quickly jumps and peaks my cheek and then starts to drink rapidly. I chuckle. 

"Hey i'm thirsty! You took years to get my drink." She says with a giggle. I smile and turn to Taylor. She smirks and walks away. 

'Hey you wanna go? Carmyn texted me and wants me to come home." She smiles. I take her hand and we walk out the door with everyone still looking at us.

Alina's POV

AN: THIS POV IS WHILE HARRY WAS GETTING THE DRINKS AND SHE WAS TALKING TO TAYLOR :) lol

As Harry walked away to get us some drinks, I spotted Taylor coming towards me. I remember what my friend told me when my ex-boyfriend was in the same class me, Kill haters with a smile. That's why when Taylor sat down next to me I smiled. She was surprised and then shook it off.

"Hi I'm Taylor." She said putting her hand in front of me.

"I'm Alina." I said shaking her hand. She stiffens.

"So I hear that your his new girlfriend." She says with a smirk.

"Yep." I say poping the p.

"Well I think we should cut the crap now and have a girl to girl honest talk." She says smiling.

"Okay well you first." I say still smiling. 

"Okay well first, I think your very pretty but I think he can do better and he is of course the "womanizer" so he can get al the girls he wants and he's going to leave you soon for tour. And if you still have him..who cares? You won't see him again in a year or so. Then you to will be different and then you wasted a year for nothing." She was right. As much as her words stung she was right. 

"Plus he can forget about you in a different country and get with a another girl without you knowing. He can pretty much ruin your life. With love." I wanted to slap that smirk of her face in my mind I was in shock and frozen but on the outside I was rolling my eyes.

"When the time come Swify I'll let you know." I said smiling. She lost her smirk. Ha. I saw Harry coming towards us so I quickly got up and took my drink. I just wanted to get out of here. I heard a chuckle.

"Hey i'm thirsty! You took years to get my drink." I say and pretend to get a message from Carmyn.

"Hey wanna go/ Carmyn texted me and wants to come home." I lie.

We walk toward his car. He opens the door for me and I sit down and look out the window. She just wants him all to her self. She's trying to make me break up with him so she can have him. Well that's never going to happen, cause I love Harry. It's like one of those Fan Fics I read when the girl had a boyfriend and there was some competition. I couldn't let that happen to Harry and me. I can't lose some again and I don't plan to.

I soon as I realize were in front of Carmyn's house I kiss his chin and then lips quickly.

"Bye. Text me!" I say before closing the door. As soo as I close the door I hear Carmyn opening the door. 

"Alina! FINALLY! I died of boredom!" She says. I roll my eyes as I get pulled into a skull crushing hug.

"MOVIE TIME!" She screams in my ear. I swear she blew my ear drums. I laugh as I walk inside and hear the phone ring.

"ILL GET IT!" She screams. 

I run up the stairs and start to get dressed into a baggy shirt and some sweats. I pull my hair into a ponytail. I hear Carmyn run up the stairs and quickly open the door.

"Alina your parents are looking for you." She said with a worried look.

"Please don't tell them i'm here. I don't want to deal with them."

"Alina -

"No. They left me in the house alone for years. I think they can handle me being gone for..awhile." I say stern and then sigh.

Now I have another problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was short..sorry :)