It felt like we stood there for a solid minute. He didn't blink and it looked like he didn't breathe either.

I watched him in silence and saw something in the distance out of the corner of my eye, but before I could look over, Zayn suddenly groaned and lifted both hands to his head and then through his hair.

Instinctively I jumped and my hands flew up in defense.

He stepped over to me and put his forehead on my shoulder. I heard him barely whisper, "Please...please....", but he trailed off mumbling something I couldn't hear.

As his head was down, I turned mine and saw Harry on the back deck, running toward the glass doors.

Before I could think, Zayn lifted his head and looked down at me.

"Take off your panties and give them to me", he said, emotionless.

"Wh...Zayn, no", I immediately said.
I felt his hand go under the delicate material against my hip.

I tensed and looked up at him, knowing what was coming next.

In a flash, Zayn tore the panties off of me and I flinched at his forceful action.

I heard the glass doors shake, locked as Harry pulled them, but when I looked at Zayn, his eyes were back in that trance he was in before.

He stood there staring at the white residue on the inside crotch area of my panties, once again deaf to everything.

I had completely forgotten about the stickiness I had felt this morning.

I couldn't think straight because of the pain that I was feeling from my hangover. I still can't.

My entire body aches and I've been too worried and scared since Zayn picked me up to even focus on figuring out what happened last night.

I watched Zayn lift my panties to his nose and he smelled them. I don't know why but I started to cry.

Tears streamed down my face as I turned my eyes to see Harry run to a large metal stool at the poolside bar.

Zayn held my underwear to his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. He lowered his hand as he took in a sharp breath and balled the underwear up in a fist.

Before he could say anything, a stool crashed through the glass doors.

I flinched once again and screamed, then cowered against the wall and covered my ears.

Zayn reeled to face the shattered glass and the cause of it.
Harry's shoes crunched across the floor, walking quickly toward us with angry eyes locked on Zayn.

"You", Zayn lowly growled and began walking fast toward Harry, "You son of a BITCH!!"

Zayn grabbed Harry's shirt, but Harry flung him off, shoving him backwards.
"You mother fuck-", Zayn said, going to punch him, but Harry blocked it, then twisted one of Zayn's arms behind his back, locking him in a hold.

"I came here to check on her and am fucking glad I did", Harry grunted as he  continued to hold Zayn in a locked position.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!", Zayn screamed at Harry, struggling to free his arm.

"I didn't violate and terrify her like you are!", Harry yelled back at him.

Zayn growled and got a solid stance, he pushed the both of them backwards, slamming Harry against the wall that I was crouching against.

Harry fell to the floor, the wind being knocked out of him.

Zayn stood over him, grabbed the front of his shirt to yank Harry up and had him against the wall.

"WHAT did you do to her, you fucking ASSHOLE!!!", Zayn yelled in Harry's face, "She's got fucking come inside of her underwear!!", Zayn pulled Harry off of the wall to slam him back against it.

"DID YOU RAPE HER?!??"

"NO!!!", Harry yelled in disgust as he pushed Zayn off of him, getting himself off the wall.

The two of them circled each other.

"I know what she smells like", Zayn stopped in his tracks and said firmly, "And what's on her panties isn't from her. She slept in your house last night. It's not a mystery".

Zayn then squared off to Harry, facing him.

"Man to man", Zayn glared at Harry with his head lowered, his eyes fierce,
"Is that your come in my fiancé's panties"

"Yes.", Harry said, squaring off right back to Zayn without missing a beat.

"Did you fuck my fiancé", Zayn asked a little quietly in a deeper voice.

"No", Harry answered loud and clear, glaring back at Zayn with zero fear, "I rubbed one out on your fiancé while I had her naked on my kitchen countertop."