Cobras Preference

~how he shows affection~

Ace~ Ace is known as the biggest asshole in Castle Rock except by you. You know him as a sweet and caring guy. Although that's what you know him as you also know that all of his friends would give him hell if the ever saw him being soft towards you,so in public his way of showing affection is keeping a protective arm around your waist. He knows that it won't show he's soft and you know that he still cares.

Eyeball~ Eyeball is the type of guy who shows affection in any way possible despite what his friends say. If you're with Eyeball and the rest of the Cobras he'll kiss you and hug you listening to absolutely nothing the other boys are saying. You'll both eventually get tired of listening to them so Eyeball will simply pull you into his lap and wrap his arms around your waist.

Billy~ Billy shows affection with random surprises. Although you never know where or how he got them it still means a lot to you. He loves giving you random kisses more than random surprises though. You'll both just be walking down the street and he'll randomly pull you into a kiss and every time you still get surprised but you can't help but love it.

Charlie~ Charlie is extremely shy and quiet but when it comes to affection he couldn't be more outgoing. He loves running up behind you and picking you up,spinning you in a circle. He'll laugh and tell you how much he absolutely adores you. The second the boys show up he sets you down and simply grabs your hand. His affection is extremely private and he wants it to stay between you and him.