Ace Merrill Imagine

You we're sat in a diner with your sister when the diner erupted into loudness. You turned your head and saw the cobras walk in. You rolled your eyes and continued your conversation with your sister.

"Ace keeps staring at you," your sister said.

You rolled your eyes at her and chuckled. You knew about Ace Merrill. He was the biggest asshole in town and he knew it.
He walked over to you and your sister and rested his elbows on your table.

"Is there something I can help you with?" You asked in disgust.

"Yeah. I'd like to take you out," he smirked.

"Me go out with the biggest asshole in Castle Rock? Yeah right," you laughed.

"Come on give me a chance. If you really hate me I'll leave you alone," he pushed.

"I already know I hate you," you shot back.

"Go on (Y/N). Give him a chance," your sister stepped in.

You shot her a glare. She's always trying to hook you up with someone.

"Fine I'll go!" You gave in.

Ace grabbed your arm and pulled you out the door. He ran you to a drive in and snuck you two in.

Throughout the whole movie you two didn't catch one scene of it. You were talking and laughing the whole time. You figured out that he wasn't as big of an asshole as you thought. He was actually kinda sweet.

"Still think I'm an asshole?" He questioned as he walked you home.

"I guess not. I'll see you later," you smiled,kissing his cheek then ran up to your house.

You turned around and waved at him once more before stepping into your house.

Ace Merrill is an asshole but he's your asshole.