The Outsiders Preference

~you're favorite thing about him~

Darry~
Darry has a way of being so gentle and sweet that just makes you melt. Everyone sees him as tough and someone who grew up too fast,which is true, but you see someone who is so caring to the point where he doesn't care for himself. He's so selfless and you love that about him but you'd just wish that we take out sometime for himself and not worry so much.

Steve~
You're favorite thing about Steve is his love for cars. You've always been interested in cars but it wasn't really anything that your family was into so when you met Steve you had someone to talk about cars with. He taught you everything he knew about them and he even taught you how to drive! But the best thing about your boyfriend loving cars is seeing him all oily after working on a car for a while ;)

Soda~
You love Soda for his open mindedness. When you first met Soda you thought he was overly preppy and annoying but once you really got to know him you just realized he was just an over all happy and open minded person. He showed you how to be an over all more happy and accepting person and you really appreciate that.

Ponyboy~
Pony is so intelligent and you find that so attractive. He's the person you can stay up all night with and have an extremely deep conversation with and never get bored. You've been with some real idiots in the past so being with someone as intelligent as Pony is such a lovely change. You also love the deep connection you feel with him because he's not an idiot so he's able to connect to someone on a deeper level.

Johnny~
You love how brave Johnny is. All of the other greasers who don't know Johnny well think he's someone who's very weak, but when he's actually the strongest person you've ever met in your life. He's been to hell and back, but still carries on everyday and you love him for that. You couldn't imagine being without Johnny and you know if he wasn't that brave you would have to be without him.

Two-Bit~
You absolutely adore his humor. He's someone that could make you laugh even on your worst days. You'll show up to his house all upset from something that happened in school or at home and it would take him not even two minutes to get you smiling again. Although you love his humorous side you also love when he can be serious with you. If you ever need someone to really talk to you know you can always go to Two.

Dally~
You love how protective Dally is of you. You really like to be independent and take care of yourself, but it also feels really nice when Dal becomes protective. If something's going on with you Dal is the first person to step in and fix it. Majority of people would think that Dallas Winston could ever look after anyone but himself and you thought that at first as well, but once you really got into the relationship you saw what a protective and caring person Dal could really be.