The Outsiders Preference

~you cry~

Soda~ you get stressed very very easily. This week's stresser is a math exam that you're clueless about. You were sat in Soda's room with your face buried in your math book. Everything began to get jumbled in your head and your eyesight became blurry. Tears began to fall from your eyes as you slammed your math book closed. You sat with your face buried in your hands crying from frustration and confusion. Soda walked into the room with a look of sympathy on his face. He walked over to you and hugged you tightly.

"Let's give this a rest for the night yeah," he said gently and stuffed the book into your bag.

You nodded and crawled into his bed. He hugged you and told you comforting things that got your mind off that stupid exam for the time being.

Two-bit~ you get very emotional when it comes to books and characters. You just finished a book and it left you a bawling mess. Two walked back into the room ten minutes later and you were still a mess.

"What's wrong?" He asked in shock.

You pointed at the book and cried harder. He laughed gently and pulled you into his lap.

"It was just a book baby," he whispered.

You shook your head at him. You took your books very seriously. He sighed and began telling you stupid jokes that would keep your mind off the book.

Dally~ you had just gotten news that your sister was beaten to death. You slammed your phone and fell to floor. Your sister was your best friend. You remembered telling her not to go out by herself but she wouldn't listen to you. You and Dally we're supposed to go see a movie but when he walked into your house he knew those plans were cancelled. He's not the most sensitive person in the world so he wasn't too sure on what he was supposed to do. He just hugged you, that's all he knew he could do. Once you calmed down you told him what had happened with your sister and his eyes softened. He knew what a strong relationship you had with your sister. He held you tighter as you began to sob again. Your sister was gone, but at least Dally wasn't.

Johnny~ seeing Johnny cry made you cry. Every time you had gone out to the lot to get Johnny it just broke your heart. Tears fell from your eyes as you saw a scared and sobbing Johnny. He stood up and hugged you. You two spent the night in the lot together knowing you may shatter without the other.

Ponyboy~ Pony knew how strict your parents were about your grades. You had gotten a D on a test that you hadn't studied for because you were out with the guys. You ran to Pony's after school to get his advice. You walked in already very scared and nervous.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked grabbing your hands.

You showed him the test and a few tears fell from your eyes.

"I don't know what I'm gonna tell my parents," you whimpered.

"Just tell them you didn't understand the topic and you tried to ask for help but that didn't help any. You're gonna be okay. Don't cry," he spoke wiping the tears from your eyes.

You nodded and walked to your house to face the wrath of your parents.

Darry~ Like Darry you work a lot to keep your family up and running. Instead of getting angry about everything like Darry does, you cry. A lot. You have a breakdown almost every day after work. You try not to cry in front of Darry because he goes through the same things you do, but it's just so hard on you.

To help take your mind off of everything, Darry will come to your house and make dinner so the boys can't walk in and ruin it. Not once will he bring up your work or his. This is about keeping your relationship strong and happy, not talking about stressers.

Steve~ You are a very insecure person to the point where it's hard for you to look at yourself in the mirror. But when you do you'll spend hours on end pointing out every single one of your flaws.

You and Steve were gonna have a date night but you lost track of time so Steve walked in on you pointing out your flaws with tears rolling down your cheeks.

He came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pointing out everything he loves about you and everything he finds beautiful. He'll wipe away the last few tears and kiss you on the head reminding you for the 100th time how gorgeous you are.