Two-Bit Imagines

You were knew to Tulsa so you decided to go it for a drive. You drove around town trying to get a feel for it but you decided the real way to figure that was to get out and walk around. You parked your car and the second you got out of your car a group of young guys came up to you. They began to dirty talk and you were not one to take that. You shoved one guy roughly off of you which only resulted in you getting a slap across the face.

"Stupid bitch," he growled at you and grabbed onto you again.

Every since you were 13 your dad always told you to carry a blade. You didn't live in the safest part of your town and you had to keep on you or you would get jumped.

You pulled the blade out of your back pocket and the boys began to back away slightly with a smirk on all of their faces.

"Oh so you're a grease? You dress well for one," one laughed.

"A what? What the hell is a grease?" You said with your blade still out.

"You'll find out real fast," he smiled evilly and walked away with his group not far behind him.

A grease? You thought about the term as you played with your blade. You decided it would be safest to keep it considering what had just happened.

"Hey what's a girl like you walking around here?" A boy with long sideburns came up to you.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

He started to eye your blade and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You dress like a soc but you carry a blade around like a grease. You new to town?" He said still with confusion written across his face.

"Yeah I just move from Florida. Now would you mind telling me what a soc and a grease is?" You said slightly rolling your eyes.

"A soc is the rich kids that live on the other side of town and a grease is the poor kids how live on this side of town. Like me and my buddies. We're greasers," he explained.

"Well I live over here," you told him.

"Then you better get yourself a new wardrobe or you'll get yourself in some trouble over here," he laughed slightly,"you've already got the blade and the attitude."

"Wait so I dress like a rich kid? I don't come from that much money," you said confused.

"Just don't dressy so socy," he cringed and laughed.

"You act like I know how to do that when I barely know what a soc is," you countered cocking an eyebrow at him.

"You've got quite the attitude Richie rich. Just get yourself some converse and a leather jacket and you'll be just fine," he smiled wildly at you.

"Oh I've already got myself that. That's all I need to blend in?" You laughed.

"Pretty much. Just keep the blade on you and your attitude witty and you'll be golden. Maybe I could get you in on our gang. The boys would be surprised to see such a Richie rich hanging around here," he laughed loudly again.

"Alright since I've earned myself the nickname of Richie rich that I really don't want to stick lets get on name basis. I'm (Y/N)." You rolled your eyes.

"Two-Bit. You dig okay (Y/N). Glad you have the attitude you do or I'd be picking up on a broad of of my own kind," he winked at you.

You smiled slightly to yourself. You weren't gonna lie the guy wasn't to hard on the eyes and he was an ass like you would expect.

"Maybe I'll swing around and take you out to a movie," Two-Bit said smoothly.

"Yeah. Yeah a movie sounds cool," you smiled.

"Great! Well I'll meet you here tomorrow at 7. See you later Richie," he winked at you and ran off.

Guess that nickname is gonna stick.