Lost Boys Preference

"Shut up and Kiss Me"

Sam: Sam had a really rough day and all he could was rant. As much as you want to help Sam with his problems you couldn't concentrate on a word he was saying. You would continuously look from his lips to his eyes and back to his lips. You couldn't contain yourself anymore. You pushed your lips against his.

"Shut up and kiss me," you murmured against his soft lips.

Michael: Today was your one year anniversary with Michael and you couldn't believe that that he forgot. You had made the most amazing dinner and by the time he got home it was ice cold. You sat on the couch with your head in your hands as you hear the front door open. You stood up quickly with anger in your eyes.

"Hey babygirl," Michael smiled as he tried to kiss you.

"Do you know what today is?" You hissed.

"Uh Tuesday?" He said confused.

"Our one year anniversary. Michael how could you forget!" You cried.

"Shit (Y/N)! I'm so so sorry. You know I would never mean to. I've been so busy with school and work it just slipped baby I'm so sorry," he continued to carry on but I got tired of listening to him so I pressed my lips to his.

"I guess you accept my apology?" He said slyly.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I replied reconnecting out lips.

Edgar: Edgar and you were having your third fight of the week and he was tired of it. You're eyes were blazing and your face was red from all the anger you had towards him. He had gotten tired of hearing you scream at him so he suddenly pushed his lips against yours.

"Will you just shut up and kiss me?" He murmured agitated against your lips.

You shrugged your shoulders, as you were tired of fighting as well, and connected your lips to his.

Alan: You were never a huge fan of comic books, but with your boyfriend working in a comic book store you knew you would hear about them A LOT.

One night Alan was going on and on about some comic book you could really care less about. You tried to change the subject a few times, but he kept going back to the comic. You finally figured out the one way to shut him up. Kiss him. You pressed your lips against his and he was taken back by your actions.

"Is this your way of telling me to shut up?" He chuckled.

"Just shut up and kiss me," you laughed as you reconnected your lips.