Rob Lowe Imagine

You dropped the phone to the floor as you heard the three words you never wanted to hear.

You have cancer.

You didn't know what to do. You slid down to the floor as tears fell from your eyes. You had just lost your grandma to lung cancer two years ago and you couldn't help but think that you would be next.

You had to tell Rob. He had to know you repeated to yourself. You shakily picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"
"Hey uh I need you to come over. I need to tell you something."
"I'll be right there."

You hung up the phone as you anxiously waited for Rob to get to your apartment.

"Babygirl what's wrong?" He asked concerned as he saw the year marks down your cheeks.

"You know how I went to the doctors the other day? Well I just got a call telling me I have cancer," you mumbled the last part as the lump in your throat got larger.

"What?" His voice cracked. "You have cancer," his voice cracked once again.

All you could was nod your head as tears flowed out of your eyes. Rob pulled you into a tight hug rubbing soothing circles in your back.

"You're gonna be okay. You're a fighter. You're gonna be alright," he repeated over and over. It seemed more like he was trying to reassure himself more than he was trying to reassure you, but you hoped he was gonna be with you all through it.

As you hoped he was with through it all. Through the chemo, through everything. He never once left your side. You were a fighter and it was all because of Rob.