Weird Science Preference

~how you knew he liked you~

Wyatt:
Wyatt would talk really fast and never make eye contact. If you ever saw him looking at you in class he would quickly turn his head and blush profusely. Then if you ever talked to him he would never look up from the ground and he would begin to talk really fast. You thought it was cute that he acted like that! You had a crush on him already and with those actions you knew he liked you too.

Gary:
Like Wyatt, Gary could not make eye contact with you. You would catch his eye in class or at lunch and he wouldn't keep your glance for more than a second before he pulled his head away. But unlike Wyatt, Gary couldn't talk to you! No matter what he couldn't say a word around you! You would try to make conversation with him during class he would look up and stare off into space with his mouth open as if he couldn't believe you were talking to him. You would laugh it off and shake your head figuring he was just shy and that he may have a slight crush on you and boy were you right.

Ian:
Ian would do anything to impress you and get your attention. If you walk pass him in the hall he would start talking really loud to see if it would catch your attention. Obviously it did and you would start laughing at his childish antics to get your attention. Once he saw that you were laughing, he would run up to you to try and carry on the conversation. He would also never be able to keep his eyes off of you. If you turned to look at him he would keep strong eye contact that made you want to melt. You began to put the pieces together and realized that Ian had a crush on you and you weren't complaining.

Chet:
You were always over at Wyatt's for tutoring and Chet would always try to intervene. He would start talking to you and pulling your attention from what you needed to be doing. He would also start bringing up anything he could to impress you. At first you found it extremely annoying and distracting but then you figured out what he was doing. After that you were perfectly fine with your new found distraction.