Toy Soldiers Preference

~What turns you on~

Billy:
You get extremely turned on when Billy starts rambling about something that pissed him off. He starts pacing and his eyes turn ice cold and it drives you insane especially when he turns and looks at you. You can't help but imagine him taking that anger out on you...

Joey:
His accent drives you absolutely mad. When ever you get into a deep conversation late at night his accent gets 10 times stronger. You let him finish his sentence the slam your lips into his. He smirks into the kiss knowing exactly where this was going.

Snuffy:
His innocent looks turn you on because you know he's not as innocent as he looks. He'll come up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and kiss your neck. You'll turn to look at him and he gives you his famous innocent smile knowing it drives you insane.

Ricardo:
You get turned on when he speaks Spanish. Although you don't know Spanish the way it rolls off his tongue so easily is so sexy to you. You'll sit on your bed watching him carefully as he talks on the phone to his grandmother who speaks no English. After they say their goodbyes, you give Ricardo no chance to say a word to you as you already have your lips connected to his.

Hank:
You're biggest turn on is Hank's laugh. Although it sounds silly, you have never been more turned on by someone's laugh in your life. When he laughs it's normally around the other guys so you can't act on your thoughts but once you're alone it's all going down.