Toy Soldiers Preference

~how you kiss~

Billy~ kisses with Billy are usually urgent and heated. You're normally pushed up against a wall or pinned down onto his bed. He takes over and that's such a turn on for you. But if you're away from each other for awhile the first reuniting kiss is timeless. It's long and sweet with a hint of passion just like your relationship.

Joey~ Joey likes to make it last. He'll make them passionate and slow. Mid kiss he'll end up cracking a slight smile and adds a bit more pressure into it. You love the passion behind every kiss. Once you start kissing you never want to stop.

Snuffy~Kisses with Snuffy are short and sweet. He'll randomly just kiss you whenever he feels like. You could be studying for a test and he'll spin you around give you short little kiss. His kisses will always leave you wanting more which you always get (;

Ricardo~ Kisses with Ricardo are extremely gentle. He'll kiss you as if he's holding a little delicate flower. His hands will rest on your cheeks as lips reach yours. You arms will wrap around his neck bringing you closer to him.

Hank~Kisses with Hank are strong but light. He put so much strong passion into such a delicate kiss. You've never been kissed like that in your life. You're always left dazed after a kiss with Hank. A daze of love and passion.