Billy Tepper Imagine

For your senior trip you and Billy decided it would be fun to go on a road trip,just the two of you. You two packed up all your things and hit the road. You wanted to see everything and everywhere. Billy was more excited about getting out of Regis then the actual trip, but it didn't matter to you. You just wanted to spend an amazing experience with the love of your life.

Billy grabbed your hand and smiled. "I'm really glad we're doing this," he said.

"Yeah me too," you smiled at him.

He began driving, not too sure on where he was going, but not caring either. He just drove where ever the road took him. You turned on the radio and smiled. You started belting out lyrics so out of key and Billy joined you. You spent about 4 hours singing and laughing until you pulled up to a beach. You two weren't going to stay in a hotel, no, you were staying in the car. It had a pretty big back so it would work out just fine for you two. You jumped into the back with Billy not far behind you.

He pulled you close to him and whispered,"I'm gonna make this a trip you'll never forget."

You smiled and nuzzled up into him. He kissed your head and you fell into a very deep sleep.
The next morning you two hit the road straight away. You really wanted to get to California sometime soon. It's always been your dream to spend the day on the beaches of California with the boy you love. You eventually fell back asleep because when Billy woke you up it was dark but most importantly you were in California!! You hoped out of the car and ran onto the beach. Billy laughed and ran up to you.

"Look how pretty it is!" You squealed.

He laughed and nodded. He suddenly looked very nervous. He started running his hands through his hair and playing with his hands.

"Billy are you okay?" You asked concerned.

He didn't say anything. He just took a deep breath and got down onto one knee. Your hands went over your mouth in shock.

"Baby I'm so in love with you.  So so in love with you. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would find the girl I love at a boarding school but I'm so glad I did. I couldn't picture life without you so that's why I'm about to ask you this. Will you marry me?" He said with the most sincere and sweet smile on his face.

"Of course!" You smiled.

He stood up and spun you around. You laughed loudly and he set you down. He slipped such a gorgeous ring on to your finger. You then had your first kiss with Billy as your fiancé.