Wesley Crusher Imagine

You have been aboard the ship for a few months now and everything seemed to be going well except for your developing feelings for Wesley. You are aboard the starship to work not fall in love! Just Wes does something to you. You get so lost in him. The way he talks, the way he laughs. Just everything about him is so perfect to you. You knew that there was nothing you could do about it though. You just had to admire him from a far.

You were on the deck working on a new project you had started a couple days ago when Wesley came up behind you.

"(Y/N), I know this sounds really odd and out of place, but I need to talk to you in private," he whispered nervously.

"Uh yeah sure," you said coming out more as a question than a statement.

He nodded and you followed him back to his quarters. You were confused on what was so important that he had to talk to you in private about.

"I'm in love with you," he blurted out.

"Wes!" You shouted in surprise.

"Shush! You have to keep your voice down. I know this is really odd and probably shouldn't happen because of the captain and my mom but I can't help it. I have fallen in love with you," he rambled.

"You know we can't do this. We'll get in so much trouble with the captain," you sighed.

"Then we'll just have to keep this a secret," he smirked.

You smiled and kissed him. You have been waiting forever to be able to do that. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled.

"You sure we can make this work?" You asked still worried about the situation.

"Of course I'm sure. As long as no one figures about us we'll be perfectly fine," he reassured you.

You sighed once more and finally came to the conclusion that this is the most important secret you'll ever have to keep and you're okay with that.