sixteen

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100919188

'Truth or Dare!' 

Shit.

Luke, Beau, James, Daniel, Jai and Me. We were all in our individual sleeping bags, sat cross legged underneath the tent in a little circle. Rolling up my sleeves, I reached over Daniel's lap to grab a handful of popcorn. A chorus of whistles came from Jai and Luke. I threw my popcorn at them.

'So are we gonna do truth or dare?' Jai asked, picking popcorn from his hair.

'I think we should play.... strip poker...' Beau's eyes glimmered, showing he was feeling naughty.

'That's kind of unfair seeing as I'm the only girl here...' I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest and rearranging my sleeping bag.

'Okay then, how about spin the bottle?' Luke suggested, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

'Okay, I'll do that, but only if I can take pictures of the kisses and upload them to Twitter...?' I looked a all of them. They all were fidgeting and shuffling awkwardly.

'Fine... Truth or dare...' Screams and shouts echoed around the room.

'Shhh! I have neighbours you know!' I whispered angrily.

'Yeah, and they're here dumbass!' Luke shouted, laughing and tackling me with a fist full of Doritos.

Reaching for a piece of pizza, I took a bite and pointed at Beau.

'Oldest person in the room goes first.'

'Fine.' Beau breathed, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the top of my head. 'James: Truth or Dare?' James turned to look at Beau, smirking.

'Dare.' He replied confidently.

'Right.' Beau released me and picked up my homemade marshmallow dip and whispered something into Luke's ear. Luke nodded and pulled his shirt up. We all watched intently at Beau, waiting to see what he did next. Luke plunged his hands into the marshmallow dip and rubbed it in tiny circles on different parts of his chest; one on his nipple, one on his lower abs and one on his V line.

'I dare you to lick Luke's torso clean.' Beau folded his arms in triumph. James, on the other hand, jumped over to Luke and started on his lower ab. I think if James was going to be gay with anyone in this room, Luke would be the first choice. James left the V line dollop last, going incredibly slow, as if he was enjoying it. He probably was.

'Enough!' Luke commanded, making James jump. 'I'm clean, if a little sticky...'

'Who's next?' James asked. Daniel's hand shot in the air.

'Baby Daniel's turn? Okay then. Truth or Dare?'

'Dare.' Daniel reached into the middle of the circle towards the doritos. He ate his handful as James pondered his dare.

'I dare you to...' Everyone's attention was focused on James.

'I dare you to make out with Alexis.'

The room fell silent.