Sixteen- windows

Nico's POV-

It had been a month to the day since I died. Not literally unfortunately, but my heart and soul had been crushed so badly I may as well be dead.

I now sat at the window of my bedroom, like I do every day. The maids bring food, though I hardly ever eat it. I spend every day trying to figure out what I did wrong. Why Will would crush me so.

My thoughts were interrupted by a harsh knock on my door. "Just leave me to die in peace."

"Nico de Angelo, open this door right now." It was Hades.

"No I'm fine."

"It was not a question Nico."

"I know."

"If you don't open this door right now..."

"It's unlocked."

"Oh." Hades opened the door and walked into my chambers. "Come dine with me tonight boy, we will have guests and I expect you to be on your best behavior."

"Nah."

"What did you say to me young man?"

"Nah. Meaning no. Okay?"

"No, not okay, I'm getting tired of this Nico! Now you Will come down stairs for dinner!"

"No thanks I'll just stay up here."

"No, you will not!" Hades began to get quite angry, "I don't understand you young man, it's been a month since William broke your heart, just get over it!"

I looked up quickly, "what?"

"What do you mean what?"

"You said since Will broke my heart, how did you know? I never told anyone, much less you."

"I uh, well."

"You made him do it didn't you? You made him crush my heart!"

"Yes Nico I did, because I couldn't have a gay son parading around with my daughter's fiancé!"

I was silenced with shock, Will didn't mean it. I didn't do anything wrong. "I-I have to go see him," I tried to push past my father but he stopped me.

"You're not going anywhere boy, your sister's wedding is tomorrow and I can't have you messing everything up."

"What are you going to lock me in here?"

"Unfortunately your room has quite a few exits, it will be much easier to guard you in the dungeon. Guards!"

The guards apron he'd and I tried to run, but they caught me. I was dragged away to the dungeon, kicking and screaming the whole way. I had to see him. I had to see Will.

A.N. Only a few more chapters! I can't believe it's almost over! Two updates today cuz I love you guys. 😘 Especially you, you know who you are.