Part Twenty-Two

(Lemon part II.

I, um... need practice.)

Freddy's breath hitched, looking up. His heart had been on the verge of beating itself right out of his chest, but it still skipped and pulsed even harder.

He'd heard you. Heard you calling for him, to him.

Adrenaline taking over, the bear swiftly got back to his feet and leapt from the stage; how could he have forgotten the crawlspace beneath it? It hadn't been used in years...

Then again, Freddy was clearly prone to forgetting a lot of things lately. He blamed it on love.

He whipped the little door open and, upon seeing you there, seated on a pile of discarded blankets, let out another sob. The bear had finally, finally found you, you weren't lost to him.

You were safe.

Freddy went into the crawlspace himself, letting the door close behind him before sitting beside you, taking your face into his hands. Tears still ran down his face, and his mouth was rapidly changing from wanting to cry and smile.

"F-Freddy... what... what happened, y... your hands are... s-sticky..." you spoke softly.

The bear felt his mind turning to a happy, mushy mess. His skin crawled with the chills that made him shiver violently. This, this was what he needed. The only thing he needed, and would ever need.

"Forgive my mess... I had some... things I needed to tend to." Before you could respond, the bear pulled you into a rough kiss, making you cry out a little in surprise. Nonetheless, you eagerly kissed back, vaguely wondering why he smelled like something being cooked. Like steak.

And gore.

*****

Gold stood, having had to clean the drying blood from Bonnie's chip, picked up both of them.

It had to work. It had to.

Sliding the memory chips carefully into his vest pocket, his white-lighted eyes closed.

They had one chance. One chance to catch the bear off-guard and shut him down.

Gold strode swiftly from the office, face hardened. How could he have let things escalate so horribly? And over what, a poor human girl? Yes, they'd considered you family, but Freddy...

Wait, where the hell was he?

Opening the Cove curtain, for an instant he looked away, unsure what he may have been interrupting, but he needn't have worried: having calmed down at last, Chica had fallen asleep, Foxy merely stroking her hair.

The pirate looked up, a little curious. "A-Aye? Already?"

"Yes. Where is he?"

Foxy frowned. Damn it, he'd already fucked it up. He was so focused on getting Chica to stop crying he'd lost track of the bear. For that matter he wasn't even entirely sure where Bonnie had hidden you.

Waking the chicken gently, they slowly left the Cove, Gold's eyes scanning the party room rapidly. They couldn't have been far, there weren't many places to hide.

Chica went towards the bathrooms, knowing that Freddy often hid in the women's... for whatever reason. Gold disappeared back into the basement, thinking perhaps hiding you there was a clever idea, which it truthfully might have been.

Foxy, on the other hand, eyed the stage. To hide you somewhere that even they'd long ago forgotten would make sense to him, and the pirate slowly wandered towards the door. He knelt down beside it, pressing an ear against the wooden surface, and promptly got back up to find the other two.